The American Infallibility Complex

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Sandninjer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

That's the standard western model of giving aid.

2. ninjedi

ninjedi Valued Member

cry cry whine whine, are we to really believe that the United States and it faulty "system" are to blame for your poor choices and life failures? That's absolutely insane. If you grew up ignorant of the world around you then your parents are as much to blame as the (allegedly) poor (public?) school system you were are part of. Give me a flubbing break.

If you think that American children in general are "raised to believe they are superior to the rest of the world" (which is a wacking ridiculous claim, imo) then it's up to you to break the cycle when it's your turn to raise kids; getting all angsty on a forum where Americans are the minority helps nothing.

3. Sandninjer

Sandninjer Valued Member

Actually, I'm pretty successful, thanks. I lead a great life and my father spent more time working on Wall Street than you've probably been alive. I grew up in a very educated family, I have celebrities in my immediate family, I've helped with countless charity events for people suffering from all around the world (including in the U.S.), I'm married, I have a ton of responsibilities, and I find that every one I meet in person tends to find a liking to my political perspectives, even if they don't agree completely.

What about you? What have you done for people? What have you done with your life?

Great job at failing in analyzing me. I'm glad you think you've got me all figured out through a forum.

And actually, I will in fact "cry cry whine whine" as much as it suits me. We didn't shed the blood of millions of men fighting for freedom just so people like you can get on the Internet and attempt to take that same freedom away. If you don't like my opinion (as if it's hardly mine alone), then you're just gonna have to deal with it and go moan to a wall. Something people like you forget is that we do have freedom of speech and are entitled to our own opinions and views. For you to attempt to infringe on my rights in an attempt to take the higher, patriotic ground is irony in its purest form. Now you can quit acting like a spoiled, little brat from God knows where ever the hell you live and go learn a thing or two from grownups.

Fail. Oh, and same to Martial Man.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
  4. Sandninjer

Sandninjer Valued Member

So you actually expect any one with half a brain to believe that the Jews of Israel had nothing to do with the UN forcefully splitting Palestine into two and giving them (the migrating Jews) the larger portion and then being supported by the UN in stealing more and more of the Palestinian land?

5. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

If you are an Amercian why are you getting worked up over this? Almost all land that is worth having has been fought over many times. Everyone's ancestors have at one time been the invading hoard and the poor innocent victims. Big deal. Get over it.

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Sandninjer, if you post any more personal attacks you will face a ban from MAP. Tone down the aggressive, confrontational nature of you posts, please. Thank you.

7. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

No offense. With all those countless charity events, celebrities, responsibilities, father from Wall Street (whatever that means), etc., WHY are you here getting upset with people you never met in person?

On a forum such as this, there isn't a "freedom of speech", it is a privelege to be here in polite discussion.

Please understand, this post is not to belittle, but I'm trying to understand how you can become so frustrated with mere words on a forum.

8. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

While I agree with you that the "cry cry whine whine" response was rather pathetic, I do find it quite funny that people bring this freedom of speech thing up to defend themselves and forget it swings both ways.

9. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Me too. Quite often the subtext is "I have freedom of speech so you need to shut up!". :)

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

^This^

This aint a democracy and we are only allowed here because Aegis lets us play in his sandbox

11. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

and they pay for our asses. :)

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I pay for my own too - Supporting Membership is only fair as my rants and ramblings eat up so much bandwith!

13. Connovar

Connovar Banned Banned

Is America the greatest country in the world. that's like trying to say which is the greatest football team, soccer team, car, beach etc in the world. It's all in the eyes of the beholder as it should be. however having a belief in ones greatness whether individual or communal will usually get you farther than an attitude of being inadequate. Of course one must be wise and not bite off more than one can chew!

14. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

On the other "side of the coin", there are far worse countries, football teams, soccer teams, cars, beachs, etc in the world