THAT self defense video...and why it is horrible!

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Hannibal, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

It's a shame because Andy is actually a great teacher face to face

2. Whit

Whit Valued Member

the videos themselves are clear in what they are teaching my issue is that they try to inject humor into it which im not there for.

When i say filler i mean more that they ask you a question sometimes, the way the content is delivered is more like you would do it to a person and doesnt really take advantage of the way online media should.

This may just be me because i'm younger and its like watching your dad trying to use the internet.

3. Whit

Whit Valued Member

He teaches well in the online stuff too i just dont agree with the way the content is being delivered i personally would do it differently.

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

do people learn online and teach students, or is it only aimed at students?

Because from the marketing it does seem to be aimed at making instructors to teach and buy into it, like a MLM system.

5. Whit

Whit Valued Member

As far as i know there are 2 versions, the student one and the instructor one, instructors get it for free i wouldn't call it a pyramid scheme im not required to buy into it everything that is on there is on the syllabub i think its aimed at people that cant get to classes regularly but i dont know i often wonder who is doing the marketing.....