That martial art thingy.......you know.....with the cool music

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by kobudo_tob, Jun 29, 2003.

1. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

Team

I think its about time I started a thread (unfortunately, its a pretty dumb one :()

Ok, I'm gunna sound like a real n00b here, but I have always been fascinated by a particular Asian martial art. However, the name of it completely escapes me.

Its the one where there a quite a few weapons, and a drum fanfare is accompanying the demo/combat. There is a lot of 'dancing' and circling and jumping. I believe it has some link with the Sikh religion.

Can someone please enlighten me with the name. Cain_charlie I'm looking at you :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to calm my nerves by listening to Lionel Ritchie. (Say You, Say Me....dum dum dum dadada etc.)

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Sounds like Gatka

3. YODA

4. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

AHH....Gatka

Yoda useful links give all to.

Your powers are weak old man. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful that you can possibly imagine.

ARGH, I've watched too much Star Wars. Now if I can only remember where I parked my Corellian Corvette....

(You see, Lionel Ritchie has soothed my mind, and made me slightly random).

5. YODA

It ain't the Lionel Ritchie Tobbias - it's that stuff you're drinking :D

6. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

Hm..........it could be the turpintine. That would explain my hallucinations and inability to stand up.

7. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Tobias .... you're good at starting threads .... just keep the Lionel Richie and the "spirits" to a minimum!

Good post ... heck I learned about yet another martial art! (.... and that Yoda has more links than I!)

8. kobudo_tob

kobudo_tob Valued Member

calmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueoceancalmblueocean