Testosterone booster

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Vitty, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

Diet is definitely going to determine how much size you gain. Calories in, calories out. Find your appoximate daily calorie expenditure and start adding to it. Typical growth occurs in rep ranges from 8-12 ... 15-20 and more for muscular endurance. As the above stated, your intensity is what is most important. You have to make to try to make those muscles really fail in the above ranges... not just stop because it starts to burn a little bit. By 12 reps you should be able to do no more reps... if you can, move up the weight a little.

Work large muscle groups with compound movements. Bench press, military presses, squats, etc. work the smaller groups on off days, or just do your triceps on bench days, biceps on back days.

Some people add about 500 calories per day until they are gaining about a lb a week. Adding a full lb of dry muscle weight a week isn't likely though. I'd go for maybe 300 extra calories a day and see if that helps you pick up the weight.

Keep in mind you don't want to get to big, as it can affect range of motion and some speed.

2. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

ha lol.

would those test boosters be called D-bol by any chance?

you aint getting sides like that with OTC products, hell you aint getting much from OTC products unless you do something silly (mega stacks or PH)

3. Rhizome

Rhizome Super Valued Member

There is a natural test booster which gets solid reviews called bioforge. Ive not tried it myself yet as not strength training at the moment, but my friends all rate it and say it gives you crazy libido and strength gains.

I find 50mg of Zinc Citrate daily gives me a noticeable boost, not sure if thats because im low in Zinc though.

Football Merchandise