Test

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Lucretia, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

ahhhhhhhh, can post here but not to the ninjutsu forum???

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Yes, the ninjutsu forum has temporarily (perhaps) been closed to brand new members due to a spate of troll attacks by some very immature person.

If you post around the rest of the forum until you become a "Valued Member" rather than a "Registered Mapper", you should automatically get access.

Hope that helps.

3. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

Well that's annoying if I don't end up posting in the other forums. Oh well.

I did notice the "award" and it does seem that nothing has changed in the last 20 years - I've been away from Ninpo.

4. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Hi Lucretia,

I might suggest starting a thread in the "Introductions" area, that should help get you started, as well as letting those here know something about you. For instance, you've been away from Ninpo for 20 years? That would mean you were training before many here started, so I'm sure you would have some good insight for members here. Don't let the individual who has forced this (hopefully temporary!) action in the Ninjutsu section disuade you from being a part of the forum, there are other related areas you can post in (Weapons, Koryu etc)!

I look forward to seeing your name around the site!

5. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

Thanks chris...dunno about insight, I was 14 when I started and there were many club problems, oh well...see you in introland!

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Lucretia, it may be worth sending the MOD Team a message, as your post count does not seem to be adding up.

7. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

IIRC there are some subforums where post count isn't incremented by posts. The testing area is likely one of them.

8. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Cool avi though.

9. seiken steve

Test for post count

Space fish was right, doesn't go up.

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yep, it doesn't go up in here. We turned it off ages ago because people kept posting pointless silly things in here to bump their post count up for some reason. Never really seen the fuss about a high post count myself.

11. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

fair enough.

12. seiken steve

Muhahaha post whoring on the test area, everyone quick thank me!

Sorry I've had a lot of coffee