Tenaga Dalam School in Jakarta.

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Nostradaimus, May 14, 2017.

1. Nostradaimus

Nostradaimus New Member

Anybody know of a school in Jakarta or vicinity that give seminars of Tenaga Dalam, Shaktipat or initiation included? Instructions in English or interpreter included?
    What is the duration of the seminar?

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Oh dear....I still cannot believe how much of this crap still thrives

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

If you like that, I have some magic beans for sale........

5. Nostradaimus

Nostradaimus New Member

If you do not believe that Tenaga Dalam works, tell us why. I have seen it being practiced in a Military Base, so it's real.

6. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Anything that claims to be "no touch" is fake I'm afraid , if they can prove it works they should contact James Rahndi in the US and claim their million dollars.

7. Hannibal

Because it doesn't....it defies every known law and never works in tested protocols

It's a sham system propogated by liars and frauds and sold to the gullible, desperate and lazy

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  8. Dead_pool

The fact it is practiced is real, But the claims it makes are obviously rediculous.

There's plenty of crazy on military bases world wide, doesn't mean its real.

Also as you/the art is the one, making these claims, it is up to it to you/the art to prove them.

You cant just appear, make claims of magic, and think its up to others to debunk you.

The only way things like this work, are by taking advantage of the student teacher relationship, in many ways its like a mild hypnosis.

Derren brown showed this years ago.

The akijiujitsu vs mma video shows what happens when its applied outside of an abusive student teacher relationship, as does the efo video, as does the russian chi kung vs mma video.

9. Dead_pool

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  10. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod Note: Greetings Nostradaimus. I have to ask who the "us" is above. Please be aware that our Terms of Service to not allow other people to log into one's account. Please make sure only the person who signed up for this account is using it.

The relevant TOS is quoted below. Please take time to review our Terms of Service, which can be found by clicking the button at the top and bottom of every page.

Thanks!

11. aaradia

12. Nostradaimus

Nostradaimus New Member

An explanation why I wrote 'us'.

When I answered Hannibal I wrote 'us' in a phrase meaning I, you, and all readers of the thread.
    I am looking for a reputable Tenaga Dalam school in Jakarta, Indonesia. Thank you in advance.

13. aaradia

Mod note: Ok, thanks for the clarification.:hat:

If, as others say here, this style deals with no touch attacks, I think you won't find what you want here.

As you can see by previous responses, most - if not all - regular posters here do not think there is such a thing as a reputable school that teaches such things.

I, like others who have posted here, believe that sort of stuff is fraudulent.

Sorry, I know that isn't the answer you wanted, but it is the answer that I think is the truth.

14. Hannibal

You cannot have a reputable school in something that is intrinsically dishonest and fraudulent

Their art is garbage - there is plenty of real training to be found in Indonesia without resorting to these snake oil merchants

15. Botta Dritta

Botta Dritta Valued Member

Wow. Its opened a whole new frontier for me. This is gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3Fa1Cxjyk

There's some serious breakfall skills involved in this. Loved the crowd of indignant mooks who decided en mass to charge a small child and then get to fall on hard concrete. Gimme gimme! Is there a place I can get a introductory weekend course in the west midlands?

16. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I'm at the MAP Meet in June.

Put me down and I'll let you advertise here for free.

I put you down and we write the biggest article on your failure.

I'm confident, are you?

17. 23rdwave

23rdwave Valued Member

I like the part where the second guy comes up to the invisible line and is repelled back while the master has moved out of the way to help the other student. If it works without the master present has anyone ever been able to walk down that patch of dirt again or is it a permanent tornado alley? :rolleyes:

I trained with a 62 year old African American police officer yesterday with decades of martial arts experience including kenpo, small circle jujitsu, tkd and other arts. He said the two heaviest blows he's taken were a kick from a kenpo master and a punch from Sam Tam. The big difference between the two was Sam did not touch him. Sam hit him in the right side of his abdomen with a left-handed punch that came up short but projected into his body. Then Sam did some of his voodoo and the pain went away. He said it was like getting hit with a baseball bat. He asked Sam to do it so he could feel it. Not a good idea with Sam Tam. My taiji/xingyi sifu Henry Look had been on the receiving end of Professor and Madame Yu's lin kong jin and I have kung fu brothers who have witnessed and been affected by Sam Tam's no touch punch. I have never felt or seen such a thing but I don't think the people I train with are lying.

18. Dead_pool

Thank you, I have done so now!!

19. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

20. Dead_pool