teh Psychic Style... whotaaaaaa!

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by watto86, May 1, 2006.

1. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Just wasn't quite sure whether I should put it here on in the jokes section.
    I saw the ad for this at the top of something here on MAP.
    Course of Martial Magic
    First off. Do you think these guys are serious? Or are they just trying to cash in on new age fools with too much money and not enough sense to stay out of the market for any apparently esoteric, sandle wearing, spoon bending junk that happens along their way?
    I just couldn't believe that someone would try this.

lol. If only they had included some testimonies too. That would have been great.

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  2. AuntiePink

AuntiePink Naughty Member

I knew you were going to post this...

;)

3. watto86

You mean cos of the manual thread?
    I made this thread before that post. lol

4. AuntiePink

AuntiePink Naughty Member

Nah. Cos I'm psychic ;)

5. evilkingston

evilkingston 필요악

6. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

7. watto86

lol. You sure they're serious?
    Clearly fantasy. Think about it. How many times you see those Chinese fantasy movies like Hero or Crouching Tiger or those other old Mandarin ones and someones flying around or some whacky crap like that. Now compare that to how many times you've seen a movie where Steven Hawking jumps out of his chair to lay the smack down.

8. airweaver

airweaver Valued Member

yeah i hate hero and flying daggers for all that walking on water crap,is this "jesus kung fu" or what? and how the flowers dance when they fight GRRR!!! "just geddin der an it-er'"

9. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

I'm not entirely sure what you said, but I think it was a complaint about the fighting in wuxia. Before you judge too much, go read some of the poetry in Journey to the West. You'll find that the Chinese have been writing about flying through the air whilst doing battle far longer than you might think.....