Techniques

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by melb, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melb

melb Banned Banned

Moi.heres your word for the day..impartiality...try it..it sounds good..sure to impress the chicks..hehe

2. melb

melb Banned Banned

come on I let it go at nuff said..

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Please read my post and stop using strawmen. I didn't say it was null and void.

I asked you how you would do what you listed in a SD scenario.

You have so far been unable to actually engage in any real discussion about your ideas.

You will gibber on all day about things that aren't relevant or to argue with people but you seem incapable of giving any form of technical description or engaging in well reasoned debate.

This is why people think you learn from books and are still in school.

4. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

If you'd let it go, why're you still posting about it?

You seem to be suffering from some degree of discombobulation.

Long words are fun.

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Well you see the no nonsense common sense of MB coupled with the fact he shares his initials with my favourite car manufacturer just pips the utter boll0x you tend to sprout.

Past trying to impress 'chicks' sunshine. Even past beating them off with a stick. What will be will be :)

6. melb

melb Banned Banned

youve managed to get the 7 brain cells between you working and formulated a reply!

7. melb

melb Banned Banned

Dean Im sorry gbut I dont know what youre referring to..could you refresh my memory pls?

8. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

melb, you're clearly not out your teens yet. I'm not saying that as an insult, I'm sayin that because it's obvious in the way you write and the crazy emo way you act.

If I had to, I'd say you were a 13 year old who loves bruce lee movies, has never had a days real training in his life, never been in a fight, doesn't have many friends at school (at all) and everything he knows about wing chun he learned from ip man the movie and various other dubious sources he found on youtube.

You beat the bishop to the topless scene in titanic, your best friend is a goldfish called Razor or Spike or something like that and you're really angry at life because if you had to be a dork, you didn't even have the fortune to be one of those dorks that can do the rubiks cube in a couple of seconds etc.

Continue the way you go and you won't change anyone's opinion of you. In fact, continue the way you go and I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned.

9. Moi

You're an angry man MB

10. melb

melb Banned Banned

that was really funny. never been called emo before..not really even sure what it is..dude take some criticism for once in your life. Youre not better than the rest of us. Im sure you do mean this as an insult..maybe you didnt mean youre recent post to be an insult to the intellectually disabled...and now Im close to being banned?

11. Dean Winchester

Here you go.

12. Moi

We'll still let you sit at the back of the bus though. Don't
    Have much option, you're stuck to the back window

13. melb

melb Banned Banned

Is this a tag team thing?

14. Master Betty

Actually I'd wager I'm a better striker than most people on this forum. I'd be willing to bet just about every ground fighter who knows what he's doing could submit me easily but I never pretend otherwise.

15. Moi

In your dreams :love:

16. Moi

Dunno, I'm a scouser. Hardly done a days work in my life :)

17. Dean Winchester

Really?

Well that explains who's run off with the thread topic then!

:D

18. melb

melb Banned Banned

well seeing as its an internet forum, why anyone would claim that they are the 'better striker than most people on this forum' is puzzling considering you dont know who is on it. What can I say...you have missed a huge thing by going the MT way and bypassing WC with its trapping...too much gloves and not enough bare hands (I know the way to your and anyone elses soft spot here..tell them they didnt pick the right style! which you didnt!!)

19. Master Betty

Lol not my soft spot. I know if all you've done is the chun there's a 99% possibility I can run rings round you and spank you before you can even say "pak sao"

And mainly because even when I dont know who the person actually is (and believe it or not, people on here DO actually post up their real info for people to see) I'm perfectly capable of judging them on how moronic or not their opinions are. And yours sir, are about as unlearned and stupid as they come.

20. melb

melb Banned Banned

Youre perfectly capable of judging people I'll grant you that. I think we should all just be thankful that youre not a judge in real life. Evidence? who cares about that? Guilty! 25 to life! You sir are as arrogant as they come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.