tank!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by tekkengod, Sep 22, 2007.

1. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

:D go give the sherdog radio a listen. good old tank abbot says hes going to crush fedor when he gets the chance! :bang: am i the only one who would pay to watch fedor fuse him with the canvas!

2. doc97

doc97 Valued Member

That's two of us!! Love to see Fedor shut him up!!

3. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

dont be so hard on tank. although fedor ill handedly beat him tank is no dummy. and he probably aint who you think he is.

1. tank has developed a personna. long ago he relized that hype sell a fight, the common fan responds to and has more interst in a pro wrestling stye load mouth than a gracious professional....think tyson compared to lennox lewis

2. his mouth and persona generate more interst and money than his skill. i mean how mny other 9 -13 fighters do we talk about

3. he aint even who he says he is.....tough biker who learned to fight on the streets and bars of huntington beach
    a. i been to huntington beach...its really a nice place
    b. hes not just a brawler...he boxed for some 10 years and was great high school wrestler and a fair collegate wrestler.
    c. hes has a HISTORY DEGREE

4. Studude67

Studude67 The hungry fighter

lol quote of the century! i personally love to see him fight but am usually dissapointed, take his fight against Kimo for example