Taekkyon North London

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by N.B, Jan 10, 2011.

1. N.B

N.B Valued Member

Just wanted to mention that about three years ago I had a taekkyon class with an instructor in North London. The class was excellent but unfortunately for me far too far away to travel to.

If anyone is interested in this martial art who lives around the London area I can give you the contact details for the instructor, although I can't promise the classes are still running at the moment.

I just thought it was hard enough to find info on such an obscure martial art, yet alone classes, so why not spread the knowledge. :)

2. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

N.B. was it a female instructor? If so, I might have trained with the same one!

3. N.B

N.B Valued Member

Yep, name of Klarita. I'm not sure which I liked more, the class or the soup and tea we had of dinner at the end of the class. :)

Do you still train there?

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Yup, same instructor. Not trained there for a number of years now. Would love to go back though.

5. motohiro

motohiro New Member

Nice to see you

I am looking for any Taekkyon class in London.
    Could you tell me more detail about the class(time&place)?
    I just moved to London and its really hard to find Taekkyon class even this big city.
    Thank you:)

6. seamasmac

seamasmac New Member

Can anybody offer any advice on where Taekkyon classes are happening in London, if at all?

Thanks.