Tactics

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by Kenpoman, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Kenpoman

Kenpoman Valued Member

sometimes!

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Self defence 101, awareness of your surroundings: Fail.

D for effort though.

:D

3. Kenpoman

Kenpoman Valued Member

Thanks Dean! shouldn't you be out with your brother Sam! I did have this problem with a Vampire though think you could swing by?

4. Dean Winchester

No idea what you are talking about.

Sorry.

Anyway have to dash, going for a burger and to listen to my Kansas collection.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  5. Kenpoman

Kenpoman Valued Member

Come on the best show around! Supernatural!!!! Sam and Dean Winchester! that go around and hunt supernatural things. You have never saw that show?

6. Dean Winchester

Nope never heard of it.

Sound like a right pair of idjits.

7. Kenpoman

Kenpoman Valued Member

you have seen it! that's funny though

8. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Oh my god, it just won't go away :bang:

(This is a reference to another thread where the show Supernatural was brought up, a show that I hate. "It" did not refer to you, but the show being brought up : P)

9. Ero-Sennin

And you're a liar!

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Carry on, my wayward son. Carry on.

:D

11. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I edited your initial post. If you want to discuss kenpo, then by all means do so. But when I clicked on your link, the first thing I saw was a tactical grip for an assault rifle. The next thing was a suppressor. God only knows what my employers would think if they went through my browsing history.

So, please, before you start saying THIS site isn't what you thought it would be, consider that your intro hardly set the stage for a site on tactical supplies. I, for one, was expecting a site on... you know... kenpo.

12. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I notice he still hasn't named the person who has "the awesome".....strange that

13. Kenpoman

Kenpoman Valued Member

14. Hannibal

That was what you thought was the best you have ever seen?

Nothing fundamentally wrong with anything he says or does, but it is absolutley bog standard. If that knocks your socks off to the degree you hyperbolised you really need to get out more

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  15. Ero-Sennin

Oh lordy. Everytime I see somebody training in full fatigues and body armor (which appear to not have the SAPI plates in and come full on with a CamelBak because you have to stay hydrated on the streetz) I just want to . . . . I dunno', laugh at the people who buy into it. One of the pictures had a guy with a shemagh on . . . . WHY?!

Edit: Somebody should tell that boot you don't wear covers in doors, especially not baseball caps for the army dude. : D

16. Hannibal

But...but..he is in camo! It MUST be good if it's done in camo right????

17. Ero-Sennin

This site makes me want to make Ghillie Suits to sell to people on Craigslist for ridiculous amounts of money. :p

18. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

I don't understand it at all.

Why engage in CQC if you have a sidearm?

19. Ero-Sennin

Because it's easier to do CQC with a pistol than a rifle or carbine?

Or do you man CQC H2H? CQC for us was just close quarter combat, clearing rooms by use of firearms. I hated that training, especially the live fire houses. Always wondering if your partner is accidentally going to shoot you. :cry:

It always made a certain part of my body pucker up pretty hard whenever we did it.

20. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

Why doesn't his name(and videos) show up on youtube? Instead we have this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oam6Wcj_Y"]Paul Adkins and The Borderline Band - 1991 - Green Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

Now I have nothing against green eyes but...