Tactical Hapkido?

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by folks, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Inquisitor Gen.

Inquisitor Gen. New Member

Don't waste your time with pictures of his World Korean Martial Arts Union certifications, because this proves nothing. Try giving legitimacy that the World Korean Martial Arts Union and Park exist first. Legitimate addresses and numbers...

2. Inquisitor Gen.

More specifically, anyone can make up fake certifications. Allow people to contact Rodemaker's so called instructors, so they can prove and explain their legitimacy. If their history and credentials are genuine, the World Korean Martial Arts Union, Chang H. Park, and Rodemaker will have no problem in providing a proven genealogy of their organization and themselves with other undisputable articles of proof that support these so called certifications he has pictures of.
    As of right now, everybody knows without any doubt, that Rodemaker trained under John Pellegrini. If you don't believe what I mentioned about the NKMAA and Rodemaker, then I would advise you to call Master Rudy Timmerman or Master Kevin M. Janisse, because they will tell you the same thing they told me.

3. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

So Instructor Jons' opinion isn't worth squat because you believe the lineage of the person in question is faked? According to your quote Instructor Jon said he had actually trained with them and found them to be professional and experienced. Unless there is more to his opinion than what you quoted there is no endorsement there of the legitimacy of their training or credentials. Could it not be possible for someone to be both professional and experienced at what they do and still not be honest about where/how they learned it?
    Instructor Jons opinion is also based on first hand experience. Your opinions are based on second hand knowledge.
    Further more you have just joined MAP, apparently for the express purpose of ripping on Instructor Jon and these other two fellows who are not even members here. You did not even bother to give any sort of introduction of yourself before doing so! For all I know you are some 12yr old former student of these guys who is mad because you failed a grading or got kicked out of class for being a tool. Why should anyone believe anything you have said?
    For clarification I do not know any of the people being discussed in this thread. I am posting this from a logical standpoint only. I could honestly care less if these guys are fakes or "real"

4. Inquisitor Gen.

Read this once, Don't Waste Time Replying and You will be Blocked

First of all, I do have first hand experience with Rodemaker and they do know me, so my experience is not second hand.
    I am not going to waste my time with you or waste time discussing this matter with anyone else any further. All further posts will be ignored or blocked. I mind is made up, so don't waste time replying.

However, I don't believe he is fake... He is fake...
    Now, I don't care what you do or say. I had reasons for making this post. Some of those reasons are to shed some light on some facts people can look into themselves, so people can establish their own conclusions. I gave names of organizations and individuals they can contact to confirm what was mentioned earlier in this post. These organizations and people are not hard to find or contact, unlike this GM Park or World Korean Martial Arts Union.
    (I could honestly care less if these guys are fakes or "real") If you call this statement logical, then you shouldn't have wasted any time mentioning anything, which only means you stuck your nose where it didn't belong.
    Oh...Yes. By the way, I don't plan to introduce myself. All that matters is that people can make some phone calls or meet those individuals mentioned and find out for themselves what Rodemaker's background with them was like.
    My involvement in this post is OVER!!!! BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!!!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You obviously do or you wouldn't have raised it in the first place. Now you have a self righteous yet still cowardly rage quit...way to represent

Just stop posting and go wash the sand out your nethers

6. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

Way to be mature bud! Now you look more than ever to be a slighted 12yr old! You cannot expect reasonable adults to take you seriously when you behave this way.

[​IMG]

7. Inquisitor Gen.

Hey Idiots...

Whether you consider me immature or full of rage or not, being the fools that you are, maybe you should go call those people I mentioned.

Dave? Personal attack removed. If people what to know the truth, they will go and verify what I mentioned.

.....Or are you too afraid or too much of a coward to verify these things yourselves?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  8. Hannibal

Well that lasted at least half a day....well done rolleyes:

Says the anonymous mouthboxer - must be good to have so many standards to choose from

9. Inquisitor Gen.

Like I said, go find out for yourself......
    Don't be afraid... Be the mature adult and martial artist you claim to be.

As far as standard are concerned, at least I have standards.

10. Hannibal

Yep double ones, and they are both low

11. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

What's your background?

Just out of interest.

You make a lot of noise but really just come off as someone with a grudge.

In fact you've made yourself look rather foolish and have lost whatever point you were trying to make because you simply come off as a spurred lover or something.

12. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I suggest you read the ToS you agreed to when you signed up. The next time you launch a personal attack against another member you will receive a ban.

13. Inquisitor Gen.

Oops, I have a childish potty mouth

I'll tell you the same...

"Like I said, go find out for yourself......
    Don't be afraid... Be the mature adult and martial artist you claim to be.

As far as standard are concerned, at least I have standards."

14. Inquisitor Gen.

Go ahead....
    I have nothing to loose...
    I made my point...

15. Hannibal

Bye bye troll boy - can't say you will be missed

16. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

Wow. This guy is almost Shakesperean in his rant. He even quoted himself and he did it so quickly in his short stay. Only took him 8 posts. Also, went all caps quickly. I think it took me a couple thousand before I went all caps on some fools. Impressive. We should un-ban, there's not enough hilarity without the general.

17. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Hilarity? Too bad- yesterday I wrote and then erased a post for this thread.Was pretty humorous.I'm sure Inqy would have loved it.And blocked me.

18. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

i'm thinking of blocking you dude.

YOU'RE BLOCKED!

19. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Much ado about nothing. Who was interested in looking up all this crap that practices Hapkido anyways? The rant sounded like some weirdo going into an MMA gym and yelling at everyone about how they don't know anything about a certain synchronized swimming instructor . . . or something.

I found this thread by looking at the Banned User List. I'm sorry I missed it on the resurrection!

20. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

I shouldn't comment on here because I really feel like its all been said before I really do, but I'm going to talk about it anyway.
    Hapkido is actually a pretty good martial art in and of itself in fact my favorite episode of fight quest is the hapkido one. The notion of some sort of hard core hapkido training school isn't a bad one. I don't know anything about the school your talking about but it sounds like all the other mappers hate this place and all the people involved with it.
    Good luck finding that martial arts school that fits all your needs.