Surrey Mappers help!

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Dan93, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Hi all,

A while back I ran into a owner of a new boxing gym opening up between Staines and Wraysbury but lost his details, a work colleague who boxes was aware of it but no longer works for the company.

Web search proved fruitless apart from my local MMA gym (Legends) which is too expensive alongside my other MA commitments (I was told the boxing gym was only £5.00 per session).

Keen to keep my hands sharp (I was kickboxing and training Muay Thai before Kyokushin) and my current sparring format does not allow headshots.

Is anyone aware of the gym and have any contact details as I lost the owners details but I know it is near Lammas park?

Long shot but worth a punt.... :fight1:

Cheers

Dan

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

3. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Cheers Simon! Saw this one. looks good, might pop down if I can't locate the Wraysbury gym.

Thanks

Dan

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I've just spoken to someone who goes to the Heathrow club and he isn't aware of one in Wraysbury.

5. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

OK going by the conversation I had with the owner and my ex colleague. Heathrow club looks good, noted they also kickbox as well.

If I can't find the Wraysbury gym (apparently newly open) I will look into popping down, will look at it when I get home after training as their website keeps crashing on my work computer.

Cheers for your help.

Dan

6. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Dan , never heard of one there, the heathrow gym has a good rep.

7. Purespite

Purespite Valued Member

If it's any help there is a boxing gym in Thames Ditton though I'm not sure of the quality. It's not too far from Staines - should be just a quick jaunt through Hampton (honest!) :)