SUPPORT 4 domestiv iolence survivor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KungFuGrrrl, Aug 14, 2004.

1. KungFuGrrrl

KungFuGrrrl Valued Member

HEY you guys!!! everyone that knows me. knows my story if you do not know me please read my last few journal entries
    I am asking for SUPPORT (not financial support, just a good ole *you can do it*and keep doing Tai Chi) for my Tai Chi student
    a child survivor of domestic violence..... we were on the raidio today and(her mom and sister take my class also)

She said live on the radio(and shocked me) that MY class inspired her to apply for the usa teen pageant!
    she is VERY beautiful we are trying to raise the funds to pay for her fee entry

$2000

If you can send her an encouraging word on my account -KFG I wil l show her!
    I want to build her spirit please send her encouraging words about going forward and eduring and hope!
    her name is VICTORIA
    and her sister is 10 yr old Elizabeth.... she needs to be encouraged in her tai chi....... she has a difficult time but eventually gets it!
    very nervous, rigid child.... very beautiful also...
    thank you guys!!!!!

PLEASE send encouraging words so I can pass them onto Vicoria and Elizabeth!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU
    KUNG FU GIRL!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2004
  2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Wow, nice.

Unfortunately, I'm barely tieing ends here, so I can't donate anything. :(

PL

3. morphus

morphus Doobrey

I wish them all the good luck in the world...tell them to be strong!

4. teacher

teacher Valued Member

I've met a lot of lovely people who have suffered abuse.
    I hope your friends feel stronger and happier.
    :) my best wishes are with you :)

5. budogirl

budogirl Armed and fabulous!

Here's my message:

Victoria you can do it! I wish you lots of luck for the future,
    Best wishes & love,
    Budogirl :D

6. ninposam

ninposam hojo man

i will see what cash iv got after my bills this month, if iv got even a penny i will try and help.
    best wishs sam.
    (good luck)

7. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

here it is:

Dear Victoria,
    Sometimes life is not fair. There are ups and downs. A 'down' period should not discourage you, no, it should make you stronger and more determined to move on in life and achieve your goals.
    Best wishes :)