"Supernatural"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by JaxMMA, May 13, 2011.

1. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

Does anyone watch it?

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Never heard of it sorry.

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

ROTFLMAO! :happy: :D

4. Dean Winchester

Not again? ;)

That's becoming a habit you know!

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  5. Frodocious

Sorry! I'll try to contain my rolling enthusiasm from now on (and save it for private demonstrations!) ;) :D

6. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I'm half way through Season Five as I type. It is simply one of THE best TV shows. A fun mix of horror, comedy and drama.

7. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

I'm a pretty big fan of Supernatural, I like the way they show the myths. I have just started on the last season. I was slightly dissapointed when they brought angels and god into it, as the demons were never identified as being part of the abrahamic religions, but they did it very well.

8. StevieB8363

StevieB8363 Valued Member

Seen it all, loved it.

As long as you can believe that the entire Apocalypse takes place in small-town America, it's a good show...

9. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Big fan of seasons 1-5, but it was only intended to be five seasons long and the ending of five left me feeling a wee bit cheated so I've currently no intention of watching 6 and 7 (it's just been confirmed that there will be a seventh).

10. Frodocious

I've only seen a couple of episodes, it was quite enjoyable. It's on my list of series to watch when I get a chance.

11. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Great show, I especially love the self-referential episodes and as they say "It's not Jumping the Shark if you never come back down."

Also one of my favourite unplanned outtakes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3G5Qj_Lo8"]YouTube - Supernatural - Eye Of The Tiger[/ame]

12. Dean Winchester

I actually did that one day when I was picking my son up from school!

Had survivor blasting out as he walked up towards the car and went for it :D

He'd seen the clip and has watched the occasional episode when they were suitable.

13. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Also...

Pudding!

14. Chimpcheng

I've just finished watching the whole of Season 5 in just under 3 days. Stupendous. Cheesy ending to what was previously the final season, but easily forgiven given the overall quality of the entire series. In fact I'm hard pushed to think of a duff episode, but I'm sure there is one...

15. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I got each half season on dvd when they were released, watched each half in about 4/5 days.

I disagree about the ending though, they could have just not done the last 3 seconds and left me to go happily, pretending that it ended there..... :)

16. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Supernatural is the best show on TV. It's the only thing I watch, in addition to Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour. Watched every episode since those Winchester boys first shot, stabbed, cut, sliced and blasphemied their way onto our screens in '05. Loads of phrases from the show have made it into the lexicon of my friends and I, such as "Chucklehead," "He's a total dick," "Sammy!" and "Meatsuit." Can't wait for the season 6 double bill finale next week and the start of season 7 at some point in the near future.

17. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

The one with paris hilton in it?

18. JaxMMA

:liar:

It sure seems like they were just struggling to come up with material for 6th season...

LOL :cool:

19. Chimpcheng

Said episode also had an evil Gandhi in it which trumps Paris Hilton. :cool:

20. JaxMMA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFjMf59vgk"]YouTube - Paris Hilton on Supernatural[/ame]