Stylistic differences between N and M?

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by KempoFist, May 2, 2007.

1. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Why on earth would any of these men entertain a challenge sparring match with me?

2. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Because, don't quibble just do it. To enlighten, you have been in the dark to long. :D

Gary

3. KempoFist

Gary, I do not dojo storm, I do not Gong Sau people I don't know, and I don't go to Kenpo seminars or Martial Arts themed group-masturbation sessions.

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

It is a bonafide seminar at a location you will like. Met people that know me, you can get the real information see why I like it and do it and why won't you do it, other than money time and energy etc... The group is a double hump not single.

Gary
    De Gallo, no pollo.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  5. KempoFist

LOL

6. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

You are quick, I changed my post. I did not want to offend. It was a joke.
    LOL Talk about owned LOL...

7. KempoFist

Gary it has nothing to do with cowardice. Challenging someone I don't know, or even know OF to fight me is simply bad taste. It's like dojo storming. It's also weird. I know you like being weird, but I'm not you.

Now had I known this person, or had an argument with him, I'd invite him to meet and show me what he's got. None of that is the case though. Although the concept of witnessing his deadly hospitalizing Kenpo would be entertaining :rolleyes:

8. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Shhhh....don't ruin the essence of the great Ke?po debate with that crazy Jujitsu talk :cool:

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

There you go, the last is the correct one, in my humble opinion. Pure entertainment and that is all it is about.

Cowardice is not the topic. I am suprised you mention that. You just show up and talk to the person... You mention me and tell them I thought you should be taught some of the secret stuff :) The fact is it is time for some enlightenment you are so down on Kempo yet your handle is KempoFist. It is sort of a riddle.

You will receive some instructions on not going to fast for your own safety.
    Remember this is Kempo and what this Kempo is all about is quite different than what you are used to.

The reason I have especially gone out of my way. You are someone who should know the secrets of this great art.

I knew you would take the post of the "Rooster" wrong. Reason I changed it.
    People get it confused with wine. Why I added the pollo to allow you the insight of the comment. Roosters are not cowards they are one of the most game of all. Why I like it and used it at Martial arts talk.

To feel after all this time that I would consider you a coward it really very telling on your part.

Most people don't go to places when mentioned for they are not who they say they are. I go all the time, because I am who I am. :woo: :woo:

10. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Now KempoFist lets get back to the real reason this thread went south :topic:

Above is something posted by John Bishop, now when John mentions something it is good to check it out. Since you did not, you made an error in judgement and attacked me. I simply evaded and by pointing out really the situation, it was handled easily.

But you are looking for a fight I'd say. On the net though not on the mat. :rolleyes: You were sort of testy last night, reason for me allowing you to sleep on it and answering you today. This particular subject is much more complicated than you and others are willing to understand.

By not understanding you are showing your own thoughts and that is why we all play these games is it not.

Kung Fu Tzu is a good one to look up if you are really interested in some thoughts of what the word means or does not mean...

You and others should read this and become familiar with it :D MM Kendo dude.

http://www.friesian.com/confuci.htm

:google:

11. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Any progress on that Kanji Gary?

12. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Actually yes. But it is a mixed message, one that I can not tell according to the kanji.

Some of the kanji used tells a story, but it is very mixed like I said. But I like riddles.

V is a varient and one that is confusing. Since it is numerical? I could look at it in several ways but I am counting on it being just Kanji, and not confusing me further than I am. If numerical it could be the number 5 or it could be 8.
    Eight or ate if we get into the confusion we see on lic plates. Hmmmm

Gary

13. KempoFist

My handle is this because I made it on BS way before I ever stopped training Kempo, and I used it when I came here (while I was still training in Kempo) so there would be no confusion as to who I was.

14. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

You should probably change it to Jiu Claw or something of the like.

15. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

ROFLMFAO

16. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

No numbers. It does, however, relate to earlier posts by you here conceptually.

木樵り

Kikori

Clue #3

17. KempoFist

Actually I was thinking of Ke?po Jiu

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Confusion is in the eye of the beholder...For example you have mentioned fist twice by using that term. Not to be a "critique" but it showed you were a novice at the time.

You did not understand the term then and/or now. I see you are still searching, that is good. I feel that you would be very surprised if you go north this week-end, seeking further information. To be enlightened so early in ones "quest" is good.

19. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Kanji (Japanese: 漢字 ) are the Chinese characters that are used in the modern Japanese logographic writing system along with hiragana (平仮名), katakana (片仮名), and the Arabic numerals. The Japanese term kanji (漢字) literally means "Han characters".

We are getting deeper, but I'll play.

Archery is something I have mentioned.

Bow can be archery as in the kanji you have shown.

20. KempoFist

LOL. Ya know what Gary? I gotta hand it to you. I never even thought about it that way. Though one could argue that I was using the term "Kempo" as a name, and not the meaning "The way of the Fist" which would make the Fist a separate entity in the title personified in myself. As in I am the "Fist" of Kempo as a style, and not "The way of the Fist Fist." Regardless though, well done, nothing gets passed you eh? :rolleyes: :)