stupid weather

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by dragon_bunny, Jan 18, 2005.

1. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

damn the weather its conspiring (sp?) again me.its windy and snowing/sleeting/raining and i'm going to drive in this weather (and the dark) on the of change that my sensi may atchally stick to his word and grade me tonight, not that i think i'll pass but i don't want to miss this opertunity as it's been around a year and a half since i last graded and about a year of that was spend having my sensi threaten to grade me the next session. Personally i think it's just so i'll show but hey :rolleyes: i'll either pass, curse the weather and turn round or well.. cry i think :D

2. wild_pitch

wild_pitch Melt The Guns!

dude you don't even know.. it is -23 here in toronto today!

FEELS LIKE**
    -28°C

WIND**
    NW 11 km/h

with the wind!

3. gaz shaw

gaz shaw New Member

the weather is fine were i am.
    btw i hope u pass ur grading.
    gd look

4. K_Coffin

K_Coffin New Member

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah, Poor Torontonians, -28C? That's a shame. Come out to Saskatoon for a good time.

Last week we enjoyed three days of sub -40C weather, one of which dipped down to -53C with windchill. Wind usually between 20km/h and 40km/h.

5. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

Yeah, you get REAL weather out in Canada...as my now 'Canadian' sister constantly reminds me :D
    I was in Calgary again the other week, it was a nice and nippy -20.

6. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

hope all goes well for you dragon bunny, i'm sure you will have no probs.

a nice 28 - 30 (that is + for the canadians) here in sydney, clear blue sky and a gentle breeze, lovely jubbly!

you guy's can always do kihon with tennis rackets on tied your tabi.

dazza

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

since i got my shodan its been sunny every day!!

8. dragon_bunny

see i can cope with the cold it's just wind and rain that put me off.
    But never mind i have always sucked at ninjutsu but now i suck in a slightly higher 8th kyu kinda way.. woot :D got told off for not looking like i wanted to hurt my partner and have a few random bruises as well as being punched in the face but hey it was all good fun :)

9. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

congrats to you!! :D

10. cj256

cj256 Valued Member

punching girls in the face thats a bit strong aint it ,even if your ninjutsu sucks!!!!
    just kidding
    well done on the 8th kyu grade DB :cool:

11. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

I thought the whole point was to look as least threatening as possible á la fear, doubt, surprise, confusion?

Congrats on your 8th Kyu, that's one more rung on the success ladder.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
  12. dragon_bunny

ah we have a fighting section to our grading it's either for stamina and to show a fighting spirit or just to give sensi a laugh i haven't figured that out yet :D

but thank you every one :)

oh and the being told of was becuase i didn't hit or look like i hit hard enough *shrugs* she's my friend i find it hard to beat up people i like but hey :)