Stubborn injury :(

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by G.Razvan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. I have an injury on the right side of the right leg,up,near the groin and coxal bones, for almost half year. I did massage every night and morning with mentholate creams but the injury is still there. I think it's the gracilis muscle. Watch here:
    My question is what should I do and what shouldn't I?

Thank you :)

2. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi 'G',

I have/had a similar problem - repeated tear to the Achilles tendon and an old injury to vastus medialis longus - did this, did that, still problems and pain - two weeks ago did the sensible thing - went to see an osteopath - two weeks of treatment and things are definitely getting better...

So, guess what my advice will be...

Go see your doctor / physio/ osteopath or etc.... get professional help and get it fixed.

3. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

I knew that I'll reach this answer, which is a correct suggestion. Ok, soon I'll make a walk to the doc :) Thank you :)
    Oh, and btw, did you used medicaments or you did massage, anything else? Just curious :) Have a nice day!

4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

You've had an injury for half a year and you haven't been to see a doctor yet?

After you've had your leg treated, you might want to get your head looked at?

5. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi 'G',

No I just did massage and stretching and a lot of ignoring the pain and hoping it would get better.... DUH!!!

Hi 'hollyheadjh',

OUCH - I resemble that remark :)

6. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Ok, I apreciate the sarcasm since it's helping me :)

7. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Have you tried trigger point therapy? and maybe a foam roller?

Where do you feel the pain most? Does it radiate out to other parts of your right leg?

8. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I had a similar injury 18 months of frustration, however I'm better now. Rest, rest, rest, if you must workout be careful, don't do anything that aggravates it. See a Doctor if you want, but I didn't (I'm not advising you not to) only because I didn't feel it was serious enough for that. Stretching helped me as well, but again use extreme caution.

Good luck

9. Call

Call New Member

years ago i stumbled upon the master thesios of sycology excuse spelling but the esenchial element man needs is flouride 99.6 percent pure wen taken oraly this mineral acts like a comelion mimicaning another powerful drug. this is natures anti byotic good luck in finding this however .a clue this mineral can free man from the slavery of the woman in looking for it she will want you to be imprisnoded for real be careful goog luck remmber the okuden

10. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You need to be freed from the slavery of foolishness.

11. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Man!!! Those are some of the wisest words spoken!!! Really beyond words! Words beyond words!

12. Call

Call New Member

every one is a poet

The woman enslaved ADAM when you master the other side side of your body your spine cracks all the way down ---hip also this is called adams rib christ was only man that did this proveing he was of god-- i know of acient martial arts i studied fort forty years---- if you spend your time with woman she will rob you of the true mastering--- spend your time training instead of being enslaved by lust and then trying to master children-- ooo buy the way Freud was the one that purefide Flouride 99.6% it is considered to be the real foutain of youth the art i studied is rare Shorinji Kempo Tetsuken-Ryu Earnest J Robinson JR. was my sensei after kim soo wang died in 1968 Earnie was the only person in the world left alive that knew all 8 parts of this art Master Church only knew 6 Earine is gone that leaves me Flouride is the answer my friends u dont master a desise you cure it if u dont belive me then eat yours hearbs and cry in pain and if you think u know the history of this art then tell me why the swastika is the real school symbol it hard to master your own imagination grow up like John Lennon Said give peace a chance---- sorry i told u the truth

13. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Shut up and know your place, feeble man person! :mad:

14. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Being 'enslaved' by women hasn't hurt me yet!

paz,

dormindo

15. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Were you dropped as a child?

16. armanox

armanox Kick this Ginger...

Back on topic - I resemble that remark too, with both my hip in 2006 (which was working "normal" again little over a year later) and my knee+hamstring tendon last year (still dealing with that one).

17. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. I didn't use those...and I think I can't as I live in a small city :)
    The pain is near the groin area , but I think is the tendon as I feel the pain very near the coxal bone. No, it don't radiate to other parts, it just hurt there :)

18. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Hello. Thank you very much. But I have a doubt. I've read in the flexibility guide by Van Zandt that if a part of your body hurt DON'T STRETCH! So, alot of replies say that stretching helps me...how is that? I don't say that it don't, I just want to know why and how? Thanks!

19. G.Razvan

G.Razvan Valued Member

Martial Arts hurt huh? :))