Strength Shop (UK)

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Princess Haru, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Terms & Conditions https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/terms-conditions

So under 2kg = Royal Mail

3. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

never had an issue with them.

met the owner, he's awesome and strong as hell, only thing i would avoid is their leaver belts, i wasnt hugely impressed with them.

what kind of shoes? oly?

4. Princess Haru

i'm not overly impressed so far, they were very quick to tell me size 6 was out of stock but would rather the website had just prevented me ordering them as now in a limbo land where i want them to confirm the exact measurements of their sizing, my right foot (slightly larger of the two) is just under 24.5cm so might be okay for a 5.5 but have been offered the other shoe in 6 or my original choice the impala in 6.5 (which could be mahoosive according to some reviews saying they are upto a size more than usual shoes, but that could be in the larger sizes, not the middle of size range). on the plus side for them its the only light looking shoe under £100, as i'd go for the adidas though not for the amount i'll wear them. the others look too heavy in the uppers and i have a big problem with foot cramp during heavy squats, or just generally when i get tense/nervous

5. Princess Haru

saying that i notice 5.5 and 6 are now unavailable in selection, and i had a confirmation of order after someone had tried contacting me to say they were out of stock, i probably should call but hate dealing with anything over the phone, i don't even speak to friends :p

6. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Govisit and practice harai goshi on them ... that wil get some attention ....:Angel:

7. Princess Haru

If they were a bit closer like Pullums in Luton then that would be an option (visiting, not harai yaaing them)