Stop Uwe Boll!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cougar_v203, Aug 4, 2006.

1. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Wow. You're not a fan of his films are you? I didn't realise they existed.

2. geves

geves Valued Member

no, i've only seen house of the dead. (which was horrible), other than that i didn't care for any of the games he made into movies. except alone in the dark. but then i saw that tara reid was playing a scientist and i almost died laughing.

but i loathe somethingawful and it's staff/members. everytime i see someone plug that site or link, i throw up a little bit in my mouth.

3. inokichi

inokichi Murse

it's a bit strong to say I "advertised" it though. All I did was post a link to a relevant article there.

4. Tomas_Drgon

Tomas_Drgon Valued Member

I regularly look up photoshop phriday on SA. They have some major talent there.
    It is a rough site, but not inherently bad.

Tomas

5. geves

geves Valued Member

inokichi, your right. i had no right to call on you for advertising.

i'm sorry. your new to these forums and i don't want to scare off a potentially great poster, with my hatred for a website that i don't agree with.

please forgive me. i wasn't trying to be angry. or take anything out on you.

i'm sorry for being rigid in my thinking. i hope you continue to post at this site and don't let a jerk like me stop you from expressing yourself.

(i'll PM you this message as well, just in case you gave up on this topic)

6. inokichi

inokichi Murse

No worries man. Thank you for your apology :)

I pretty much visit there for the same reason as Tomas. The Photoshop stuff on SA can be awesome, but I realise that they can also aggravate a lot of people with some of the stuff they get up to as well.