“Stop more black suspects”

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Topher, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FasterStronger

FasterStronger Banned Banned

And the ones in your post above mine arnt non arab/black muslim extremists, jesus christ Slip get a grip on reality.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Waffle some more.
    There's been more than enough posted to show that your are a Grade A BS artist.

3. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

WHY ARE YOU BANGIN' ON ABOUT EXTREMISTS?

It's not a punishable offence, it has nothing to do with this thread.
    :bang:

4. slipthejab

err... yes they are. Do your homework on the Chechen conflict. They are exactly that... non Arab/black muslim extremists.

Jeez... have you made it out of highschool yet? :confused:

5. Verx

So wait, the examples mentined were terrorists but you're refering to them as extremists. You rpoved yourself wrong. You're not talking about just extremism but terrorism as well.

6. FasterStronger

It really is impossible to argue with a mentally retarded middle aged man who can only get a job as a bouncer and a stupid highschooler who wants to try argue a point that no ones is disagreeing with, and yes they are personal atatcks but from the ammount I've received I think it's justified.

7. Verx

Yes they are. They're Eastern European.

8. Verx

So rather than addressing points you'll attack our intelligence. Great. :rolleyes:

9. FasterStronger

Yeah because no one has done that to me, oh wait (looks at every thread where slipthejab has posted)

10. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3494vSRD0qA"]Stop And Search Me - YouTube[/ame]

might be topical if you kids stop your yabbering and play fighting that is !!

Smurf :woo: :woo:

11. Verx

12. Verx

Lol, so let's get this straight. You, the person who "knows nearly everything" has problems with dealing with a fool and a stupid "highschooler" whose only one year younger than him? :rolleyes:

13. FasterStronger

err what an earth was that, you made me look at the same single post about 7 times.

14. FasterStronger

I'm now a 6th former and your in highschool so while its only one year it makes me superior to you by miles. I have problems because both of you seem to lack the ablity to read and only see things you want to see, so your argument works.

15. Verx

My post count thing is muffed up. I'll fix it in a second.

16. slipthejab

Ah look how cute... when FasterStronger actually had to deal with some factual evidence that has citable sources... he suddenly dodges responding to the information posted. How convenient.

FasterStronger...waffling by any other name is waffling all the same. :D

Attached Files:

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

This is becoming utterly tiresome now. So many threads have been derailed by petty squabbling,by various people.While I fully realise these are contentious issues when it comes down to tittle tattle no one looks like the big guy,no matter what their age.

18. Verx

Yet you fail to address points, an ability that I seem to have. :rolleyes:

No not really. You implied that Muslims are terrorists, you were refuted; you then implied that all extremists/terrorists are Black/Arab, you were refuted; you then implied that 90% of extremists/terrorists are Black/Arab, you were refuted again. You then showed your lack of knowledge about geography and from there turned to insults.

19. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

WOOT

Bring on the PANDAPOWER LU

Smurf :D

Attached Files:

20. FasterStronger

I do feel embarassed for you SLip, you always miss the point by miles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.