Stephen K Hayes DVDs

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by UrbanDaoist, Oct 18, 2011.

1. UrbanDaoist

UrbanDaoist Valued Member

I´ve bought a few Stephen K Hayes DVDs. One of them was broken, so they send me another one. Only thing is, that the next one was broken too. Now just to make sure, I tried it in my friends house, but the DVDs are broken.

Anybody had similar experiences??

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

No they aren't broken..............

.........he always moves like that :whistle:

:D

Define broken?

3. UrbanDaoist

UrbanDaoist Valued Member

If I go to menu, and choose a chapter there is a chaptor it wont play. picture freezes and the DVD starts all over from beginning. Also I start from the beginning, play all, it stops when I get to the chapter and it starts over again.

4. mattt

mattt Valued Member

[​IMG]

If it looks like this then you probably want to try it in one more just be sure, sometimes it can be a Regional Lock for copyright purposes.

5. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Hayes's beard wasn't receiving any royalties like they'd arranged so it vandalized all of his DVD's. Pretty lame of Hayes considering his beard ghost-wrote History and Tradition.

6. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Toshindo response video to some of the comments in this thread :hat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPiIbNyVvU"]Stop it! - YouTube[/ame]

7. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

As in spent your own well earned money on them? Why?

Oh great, now you have lost a friend too.

SKH moves no worse or better than you do.:rolleyes: He is just projecting.:meditate:

STOP IT!!

8. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

There is nothing wrong with the DVD, it is your player's built in common sense alert function taking over. On the rare occasion it becomes apparent that you are about to view something that is bad for your eyes, health, or sanity, this default function kicks in, rendering said media unviewable. You should do us all a favor and get a refund.

9. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Okay, seriously, the only thing I could think might help you would be to try and download some kind of DVD backup software that'd let you extract the .VOB (video) files chapter by chapter.

10. ninjedi

ninjedi Valued Member

I would contact Hombu again. it's possible they have a bad batch of DVDs.

11. poryu

poryu Valued Member

I am sure when you contact Honbu Hatsumi sensei will tell you just to throw them away LOL:evil:

12. ninjedi

ninjedi Valued Member

clarification: contact the to-shin do Dayton hombu dojo ...