Staying Small

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Rikkru, Aug 8, 2010.

1. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

2. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

3. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

i find it real funny how folks dont want to end up with big bulging muscles.....talk to a bodybuilder....one of those real big ones.....most of them have been at it for about ten years.....10 years of extreme training, eating like horses, training like bulls, and dieting like a olsen twin.....its a real strict life style.....i once had a friend who rearanged his wedding so it wouldnt fall on a leg day.......no nid day sex cause it interfered with his workout. another guy i knew took a lowerpaying job cause he thought that the one he had was holding back his shoulder gains........

and im not even talking steroids yet......

why do some folks think they are just going to push a few weights and wake up huge....."like awe crap how did this happen....i knew i shouldnt have loaded up 225lbs......well its back to hindu squata and pushups"

5 lbs of lean muscle gain in a year is pretty good...

4. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Big Asians are weird?

[​IMG]

Chong Li disagrees.

5. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

Just FYI, I used to eat 6700 calories a day and I barely broke 284 at my peak.

OP, you said running... what on EARTH is THAT?

Seriously though, if you're going to comprise a sentence that contains the words running and staying small thats kind of like saying you work for the department of redundancy department.

6. Bigmikey

You've just become my new best friend - call me every five minutes.

7. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'd have to be weighed sitting in my car to get anywhere near that!

8. Bigmikey

LOL! :D Yeah, but at least you have a neck :D

9. seiken steve

Just made me spit green tea on my favorite T-shirt laughing!

To be fair traps look cooler than necks do anyway!

10. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

We haven't had one of these threads for a while and I thought- hoped- that they were extinct. It should be mounted, stuffed and preserved for all to see.

11. Rikkru

Rikkru New Member

Bahhhh, why is this still up here? I was really retarded then wasn't I? GET RID OF IT.... Doesn't everyone have that Athens when they are completely stupid and obsessed with Bruce Lee?

12. seiken steve

Welcome to seeing sense. :)
    Unfortunately this thread is likley to hang around but don't worry we've all got a thread/post we'd rather disappeared into the ether. (FWIW I've got some shockers)

I think the great thing about MAP is, that although we may poke a bit fun at the time we're all pretty forgiving, and willing to help you learn and grow from the experience, I know I've certainly learned a lot from my time here.

Just please don't post a thread asking how to grow a beard like Chuck Norris.

13. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Being small sucks bum cheeks. You get treated like a disabled person no matter how strong you are, oh and people feel perfectly free to bug you about how little you must eat and how you might have malabsorption...ugh, people are poo.

14. johnferrignon

johnferrignon Valued Member

I also want something like this. I want my body to be fit but not too muscular. Just toned. What exercise and diet can you suggest?

15. AnxietyCoachJoh

AnxietyCoachJoh Valued Member

small its not a problem

its not the size its about heart like manny pacquiao who holds seven titles:cool:

16. seiken steve

hrrmmm.

17. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I don't want any toning. I want to be a huge amorphous blob of muscle and fat that makes Jabba look like a 98lb weakling. I'm talking epic size here, think the final city destroying scenes of Akira.

18. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I recommend consuming vast quantities of dead animal, pie and cake, whilst lifting lots of very heavy things :D

19. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

I agree. Balls to the idea of toning. I want to be an 80kg monster. :D

Wait, I actually do...partly just because heavy muscle mass LOOKS cool, partly because the next time someone describes me as 'slender and delicate' and tells me not to lift heavy things, they're gonna need DNA testing to identify that person's remains.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  20. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I'll add cake to my diet immediately.