SPLIT: The Dragon's history/experience (split from "Learning to take punches")

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by The Dragon, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

I agree with that bassai

I'm completley behind bassai on that one. At least give us some prove that you are doing what you claim you do. put some photos in the photo section, show us photos with your sensei or post a pic with your licence and the entries. And no fakes because someone on here will know they are fakes.

Christian

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Dear The Dragon,

Thank you ever so much for trolling our forums and abusing people! We've really enjoyed your intelligent and well thought out and posts, and have decided since we like you so much, you can stay in our special area we call "The Sin Bin" :love:

Make yourself comfy while I fetch you some blankets and a fluffy cushion. How about a nice cup of tea too? A biscuit maybe?

:rolleyes:

3. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Well let's find out how 1337 he is; my IP Address is 127.0.0.1 give it your best shot!

;)

4. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Bye-bye Bruce fanboy.

ciao,

dormindo

5. NZ Ninja

NZ Ninja Live wire.

dragon its hard to respect anyone who cant backup what they say,Until you do,I think you should keep some toilet paper near by to whip thy mouth.

clickty,clack,who,s that walking over my bridge.

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

How come I dont get this kind of service while im in the bin :(. All I do is sit on the cold floor playing tick tack toe with KE :D.

7. shootodog

shootodog restless native

oy! a cyber throwdown from brett! this should be interesting.

8. clemsontkd

clemsontkd New Member

LMAO!!! This is teh Best Thread ever. It made my night, I mean i had a good laugh for about ten minutes. I mean if you guys just left the thread and didnt respond, he would be talking trash to no one but himself, and ill bet he wouldve had trouble understanding himself since his 'Engrish' is so bad.

9. shootodog

shootodog restless native

awww...so teh dragon can't come out and play? such a pity. just when this thread was actually becoming funny.

teh dragon, take this week off to learn some martial arts as it is evident that you know absolutely nothing.

10. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

bye troll

11. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

LMAO :D :D

Nice one

12. Cain

Cain New Member

What they call it??? My english is not too good whining.....complaining....something..........wait googling........ok got it - throwing tantrums otherwise known as "throwing your toys out of your pram" in KG's words :D

Oh BTW my new 17" monitor just got it's first cola bath :D

|Cain|

13. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Awwww, it feels like someone's just switched the telly off in the middle of an exciting comedy! :(

14. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

yeha my life's lost all meaning now :D :D going to have to go and do some work!!

15. danege

danege New Member

I just saw this thread for the first time and all i can say is:

Wow!

You guys are great troll bashers!

I still cant see how someone would come on here and be THAT arrogant.

16. NaughtyKnight

Its an art we have perfected over time.

BL, Happeh etc were all great practise. :D

17. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

troll ryu, thats us!!

18. NaughtyKnight

Troll kune do

19. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

1.st dan Troll kune do

I hereby bestowe a 1.st dan black belt onto Greg Chapman and knightcommander for the defence of trolling in Troll kune do. Congratulations !:):)Well done !

Christian

20. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

:D and well deserved to both of us!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.