Spike

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Maverick, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

Oops, my mistake. But as I said, it was years and years ago. My apologies if my typo ruffled any feathers.

2. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok my bad i see now. lol
    anyway i just took 3 of the yellow pills again (i got midterm mind you), and i feel very very sleepy, thats weird...
    lol i hope i dont fall asleep that be a bumer lol

3. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Sorry I just re-read my reply JKD I am not trying to sound harsh it's a bit rude I just wondered Bewatermyfriend thats all, I am using taurine to help my liver repair old damage from an infection..

4. JKD_forever

Hey thats ok, i didn't quite understand the question myself.

Anyway, just to conclude my "journey" today,
    after feeling really really really sleepy for like an hour (maybe my body's defensive mechanism? ) i was really awake after that (because i had exam)
    fro maybe 2 hours, but then i crashed sooo freegin bad, that i had to take a nap for like 20 min in library lol. Obviously, the "higher" you get the bigger crash you experience, that's my conslusion with spike and thats what a majority of people said too.
    peace

5. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I can't help thinking that's a placebo effect, as it's not supposed to have a come-down effect. If you take it without adequate sleep/diet etc. then it will have different effects. It is not a substitute for proper sleep, nothing is.

6. JKD_forever

Adam, i wish you were right, but the high and crash are NOT placebo.
    I'm going to bed right now cuz i barely see anything, seriously.

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Have you had enough sleep already and/or are you heavily stressed?

I can't speak for them, nor am I here to defend them, just that the years of testing this has undergone, none such results have appeared according to Tim Patterson.

8. JKD_forever

Well, he is trying to sell the product.
    But the truth is, it's not like that. See, all the people i talked to said the same thing, they feel the crash after being full of energy. Now, frankly, i don't care what Mr. Tim says(no diss intended), i believe what people around me say.

In any case, i do get a lot of sleep, and im not that muchmore stressed, except for the fact that this is midterm week, so, you know...
    In fact, itsd easier toget up after taking spike previous day. hmmm

cheers