sp jab/hook question

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by shs111, Mar 25, 2013.

1. sampla

sampla Valued Member

I have a 5 meters straight line

that is how I train

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

That's not training. It's LARPing.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You are not actually training then - you are waving your hands around in a non too helpful manner whilst making "ush" noise with each flailing motion

4. sampla

sampla Valued Member

that line is enough to train a combo with a move forward

5. Hannibal

6. sampla

sampla Valued Member

yea, but, I don't have an alternative

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Unless youre living in quite an impoverished area/country (ie a desert) I doubt that there isn't a boxing gym or even just a boxing class nearby to you.
    You say the gym near you has nothing to do with your training. What do you mean by that? Is it a weights gym? Then yes you can go and train to improve your fitness and strength.

Maybe even ask the staff and they may know a place you can go to. I know a lot of classes advertise at gyms/schools/colleges etc

8. sampla

sampla Valued Member

it is not related to the general availability of it

regarding the topic, you say, it is easy to defend from a jab, but can you defend it all the fight

in this kinda fights the distance is shorter

if I just strike your forehead it can get you take a rear afterwards

9. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

So what is it then?

10. sampla

sampla Valued Member

local gang

11. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

sampla, what are you on about?

You really risk just being treated like a troll unless you can add some substance to your posts.

"Local gang" hardly constitutes a well thought out and constructed post.

You said to me by PM, "how do I know if I don't ask", but what are you asking?

12. sampla

sampla Valued Member

a local gang that acts like they are a kings here. they picked on me. I avoid a lot of places

13. holyheadjch

What are we talking about when you say 'gang'. Are we talking about the local chapter of the Crips? Or are we talking about a group of teenagers with bad fashion sense that hang around the local convenience store?

14. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

What has this got to do with a jab/hook?

I'm lost. :(

15. holyheadjch

I think he's saying he can't go to a gym because he's being bullied by the local thuglettes brigage.

16. sampla

sampla Valued Member

this some serious gang

I told you about them other thread

17. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Sampla, people aren't necessarily going to remember what you've posted elsewhere. You need to start making the effort to post coherent sentences in proper English ('my' not 'ma' etc), explaining clearly what it is you are asking or explaining, rather than one word/sentence that no-one can figure out. If you don't make the effort to post properly, why should people make the effort to respond to you?

18. sampla

sampla Valued Member

so, the other thread I was telling you about this gang that some time ago I seen been attacking people at night. something like autumn of 2011 they noticed like I watched them. from that time I have troubles. but I enhanced them as I am like the only one here who didn't tolerate the rape of the wife by the husband, which is in the gang, or perhaps, holds the top spot

they are always present. some of them, a female, a male, never get off me. they are upper floor. audio isolation is minimal, so they always know where am I, they always follow me to the same room, while they being upper floor. they regularly spray something like anti insect chemical sprays at my window. I called the police, but they did nothing. so yesterday, I was eating in the toilet, with my food more amazingly smell like feces, then inorganic chemicals

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
  19. Hannibal

Move

Seriously, *if* it is this bad you need to move

20. holyheadjch

If this has been going on years, why haven't you moved away?