Soon's Rainy Day: From Hong Kong to America

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Lucharaan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

(Inspired by a true story)

It is 9:05 AM and the sky is foggy and grey. A short kid (like 5'8 and 17 years) walks up to a building that will soon be his school. He has nice thick dark hair that sort of stands up everywhere; his tired, thin, dark eyes still recovering from his plane trip from Hong Kong the day before. His name is Tommy Soon.

Tommy: So, this is America.

Tommy walks into the front desk of this big old building. The two men greet him and tell him to walk to his gym class.

Tommy looks around in his class and finds a chair and starts working himself like a dog while two other kids walk in.

Tarik: Awright Tony, get yourself ready...

Tony: No need man, I'm twice your size and power...

In the back Tommy lifts two heavy weights powerfully over his head. Tarik and Tony walk over to meet this strange new person. Tommy looks at the two; Tarik has nice short locks with tan skin and black stubs. Tony is much bigger, maybe over 6 feet and well over 200 pounds, dark skinned and very short waves.

Tony: You like weight lifting kid?

Tommy: Yea, it keeps me up.

While the boys talk a girl walks over and pulls on Tommy's hand to turn him around. He sees a pretty girl shorter than him with nice lips and long golden brown hair. The girl asks Tommy his name, and then she tells him hers: Pepsi. Then Tarik and Tony tell their names too.

Pepsi: There's this party on Saturday, wanna come?

Tommy: Yea, that sounds ok.

While they're getting to know each other better, two guys run in yelling: "TONY! Come quick, Jefferson just got another kid!"

Filled with rage, Tony runs with them out the door of the gym, and in less than 2 seconds he's out of sight.

Tommy: Hey Tarik, what's this all about?

Tarik: Jefferson is the high school across from us, they always jumping our guys for no reason.

Then a man working out behind Tommy says, " Jefferson is dangerous group, kid." Tommy turns and sees a guy a little taller than him with a dark afro and a scar on his left eye. His name is Tryton.

Tryton: Take my advice, kid. Stay away from them...

Tommy: Hmmm...

(End of part 1)

2. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

(Part 2 starty now)

It's 3:05 pm and school has just ended, Tommy is still thinking about what Tryton said to him.

Pepsi: See you guys at the party tomorrow!

Tarik and Tommy: Bye.

Tommy: (turns to Tarik) Is Tony still around?

Tarik: Yea, follow me around back.

In the school's parking lot, Tony is talking with his friends about what they should do to Jefferson High when Tommy and Tarik show up to ask him how things went.

Tony: They outnumbered us again, we need more people. Just rushing into their neighborhood isn't enough to get them rattled. Anyway, why don't you guys follow us downtown real quick, I'm gonna go talk to my cousins for help.

MEANWHILE....

In Jefferson High Park, the thugs responsible for the recent jumpings are having a conversation. A large young man with brown skin and missing teeth says that Tony's group is no match for them, but Tony himself is starting to get on his nerves.

A taller and much heavier man agrees with him and says that he will handle Tony once Monday comes around. Then another man cuts him off and says: "We may not have to wait that long, I have a plan..."

ELSEWHERE....

Tony's house at 7:35 pm.

Tony has just grouped together as many of his friends as he could find and 3 of his cousins. Tommy, Tarik, and even Tryton are in the group as well.

Tony: (With cousins standing next to him.) Listen up everybody. I don't want this to cut into tomorrow's party so I'm only going to say this once.... I'm going lead an attack on Monday to finish off the Jefferson High kids for good. Anyone else who wants in on this is welcome to come. If not, then stay out of the way.

A big tall man with light brown skin and a shaved head steps foward and says "I'm in." The same went for another man; shorter with long braided hair and dark eyes.

Tarik: Count me in too, Tony!

Tryton: Me too, I still got a score to settle with them.

Tarik: How about you Tommy?

Tommy: I'm not so sure just yet. It's my first day here, and already something like this happens.

Tommy walked to his apartment that night and couldn't sleep. "What would happen on Monday?", he thought to himself. He started to imagine if the other kids got hurt because they needed just one more guy, even just one more to help them take Jefferson down. He already knew that the cops wouldn't help, cops always get there AFTER something happens.

And then he thought about Pepsi...

Cute golden-skinned girl with hair to match wouldn't get out of his mind.

Then it started to rain outside.

Tommy: It would be great to cuddle next to her under this rain.....Maybe I should fight, even if it's just for her...I mean right?...?

The rain continued to fall.....

(end of part 2)

3. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

(part 3!!!)

The next morning Tommy woke up to meditate first thing in the morning, (Tommy was taught how to meditate by his father who knew Tai Chi Chuan very well). Tommy closed his eyes and cleared his head for a few minutes. He let out a couple of breaths and then got ready to go to the party.

On his way there, he saw some other girls from his school riding the bus to go to the party too. All ready with their makeup and what not.

Girl 1: Oooo, he's that new guy.

Girl 2: He's sexy, I saw him changing in gym class.

Girl 1: Hey boy! My friend likes you.

Girl 2: Shut up!

Tommy laughed a little and when it was time for their stop they all got off and walked 2 blocks on foot.

Tommy was happy to finally get there but what he saw would change his mind about wanting to fight...

One of the girls in front of him let out a scream. Tommy looked foward and saw three figures leaning up against the wall of the party building. Their blood and bruises pretty clear.

When he got closer he could see who they were...two of them he didn't recognize, the third one was....

Tommy: PEPSI! Oh no!!

Tommy rushed up to her, her mouth was dripping blackish red onto the floor in front of her. Tommy asked who did this, and one of the witnesses on the sidewalk said it was kids from "some high school".

Tommy: Jefferson...Where are they now?

Witness: They went off to the park on 5th and D.

Tommy: You girls call the ambulance! I'm going to fight!!!

Tommy rushed to park and when he got there, he saw that maybe like 50 kids were beating the hell out of each other in this cramped up playground.

Then Tommy saw Tony getting jumped. One guy was holding his throat from behind while the other man beat on him from the front.

Tommy runs up and starts to bite the head of the man on Tony's back. When the man lets go, Tommy elbows him, landing a few shots on his ears. Tony is realeased from the grip and first pounds the man in front of him and then socks the guy Tommy's fighting.

Tony: This must have been their plan...but whatever, we're here now, lets finish them today!

Tony's cousins come up to him, there faces and clothes covered in reddish brown mess. Tommy turns to see a lot more guys behind him. Tony and his cousins rush in to fight them.

With them being taken care of, Tommy goes to fight the rest of the pack. He sees two guys from his school getting kicked on the ground so he tackles a Jefferson man onto his back. The man is heavy, and Tommy tries his best to keep him down.

Feeling that he is standing back up, Tommy puts his legs around the man's right arm and starts to pull the elbow backwards. The man gets angry and tries to get out. The other Jefferson kids hear him screaming, so two come over and start kicking Tommy while he's on the floor with this man still in his grip.

Suddenly, Tryton comes out and kicks both these guys in the nuts and then socks the bigger one. Tommy is still gripping this man on the floor, so he lifts his hips and pops the man's elbow. While he yells curses at him, Tommy stands up and stomps the man's head until he's out.

Tryton and Tommy start working together fighting and watching each other's backs. BOOM! POW! Knocking out guys left and right.

But then they ganged up on by lots more, it's hard to fight off so many.

But good old Tarik shows up with 15 of his own good friends and they rush in to help. Blood drips on the floor and they corner Jefferson's kids against the playground fence pounding away at their faces. One man tries to get up and run, so Tommy throws a kick that hits this guy almost square int he eye. The man plummets to the ground squealing like crazy, his blood gathering up in his eye socket.

Finally, the gang is cornered and Tony and 5 other friends are still very much ready to go. So they rush foward and pound everyone into the corner; punches, elbows, headbutts, you name it! Tony, though, still so angry picks up a man and drops him; then, sitting on top of him lets his hands go like he never has before.

Of course, this is causing a big commotion and cops are there and start separating everybody from each other. Having to tackle some kids just to make them let go of their opponents. The cops tell everyone to get the hell back home and stay a few minutes after everyone leaves to make sure things are safe.

The fight is over, at least for now. It was sort of a draw though, soem Jefferson kids were hurt and some of Tommy's new friends were hurt too....but for now, they knew they were safe.

2 DAYS LATER....

Everyone seemed to have calmed down, but lots of them were still injured!

Tarik steps into class and shakes hands with Tommy for a job well done, but forgets than his hand is still sore....so Tommy lets out a scream tongue.gif

But things are getting better, Pepsi's left cheek is swollen pretty bad, but Tommy is still happy to see her safe. She sits down next to him and doesn't say anything. Tommy smiles anyway and lets her lean her head on his shoulder.

Tommy: (Thinking to himself.) My first day in America...wow. New friends, big fight, and a whole lot of pretty girls.

Tryton suddenly walks up to Tommy...

Tryton: Sorry about telling you what the do the other day...(reaches his hand out to Tommy).

They shake hands and Tommy says "thank you". The bell rings for class to start, and the kids walk, (some limping), to go to where they need before the teachers mark them late. sweatdrop4.gif

THE END, until Tommy's next adventure!

bowing.gif

4. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

so what did u guys think of it?

5. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

it's cool, you're a good writer