something wierd is happening to me.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by yuska1, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuska1

yuska1 New Member

something wierd is happening to me and i need some answers........, anybody please help me . I have what my friend calls spirit energy. i am able to focus some type of energy that is growing and growing every day. i know that it does not have anything to do with any medical terms(adrenaline,etc.). i know that its something that only happens every so often, so please help me.please give some answers. thankyou.

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hi Yusaki and welcome to MAP:D

How does this "energy" manifest itself?

3. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Yeah, we'll need a LOT more to go on!

(By the way, on the off-chance, I'm offering a 3.5/10, pretty poor effort. ;) )

4. YODA

Hehe - the thought HAD crossed my mind :D

5. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

I hope you aren't making this up...it really sounds like something a person would make up....Yuska? Isn't that the person off of Yu-Yu Hakusho who uses spirit energy? I think it is spelled yuseke though...oh well....be more specific...you are not giving enough details for anybody to help you.

6. yuska1

yuska1 New Member

energy

im not making this up. my friend calls it spirit energy. i dont............ its really hard to explain................... i have to go sorry.

7. yuska1

yuska1 New Member

energy

sorry......... as i was saying it's hard to explain, its like i feel i can do things that others can't. i've had some odd dreams like someone is trying to teach me how to use my gift.or when i get angry or a calm serene state of mind. it feels like i get a surge of an enormas amount of some type of energy. my psychologist thinks im looney but then thats her job.i think my problems with my real dad had triggered this........... ability. jedimasterchris please believe me. i promise you i will try to answer everything you ask and i will answer it honestly. i need some answers.i have faith you know what you're talking about. (thanks for noticing my name)

8. morphus

morphus Doobrey

9. YODA

Yes - but CAN you? If so - what?

10. Adam

Adam New Member

And why do you post this in a martial arts forum?

11. Joe karate

Joe karate New Member

sounds a bit strange, maybe your hitting puberty!

12. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Yeah I had some weird dreams when I hit puberty....anyway....I sent you a PM if you didn't see already.

13. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Mabey you watch too much TV?

14. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Be a bit nicer guys, personally I can feel the energy emanating from this thread every time I go online. It's like a light, dim, but growing stronger.....sometimes I hear voices too.

15. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Andy,we all know that you hear voices. No need to explain.:D

16. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Andy you hear them too......i've wanted to tell someone so many times......i...i, orrr.... you first!:confused: :eek:

17. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

"Carol-Anne.......stay away from the liiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhht"

18. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

19. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Ahhh ..now see, i get repeats of the goon show in my head. Eccles.........yeeerrrrrrrr

20. yuska1

yuska1 New Member

why can't any body accept this?

look............ for one,I don't watch that much t.v.Two, when I do its only Ruroni Kenshin! the reason why I put it on a martial arts forum is because i thought most fighters had experianced this kind of change. Also i have a strong desire to learn martial arts. I come here in search of help and mostly what I get is non-BELIEVERS! people at school don't accept me because of what i can do.when i mad i feel this..........energy. i become stronger and faster. Like a beserker(in viking times). its not quite like that...............look i came in search of answers. Iask you to help jedi master chris but all i get are more people making fun of me.

(i also can fight really well when i feel this)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.