Something a little Funny

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Jak H, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Jak H

Jak H New Member

I was at the local gym today with my seven year old brother, and he said something that I got a humourous thought from. He said that when he grows up he wants to grow a chef's mustache and become a world champion kickboxer! Now before you asume that the mustache part of my story is supposed to be the funny part, let me tell you this... When my brother was three, my mother took him to a growth doctor, and he did some tests on him. The doctor said that the results of his tests read that my brother will probably grow to be close to seven foot three!!!!! I'll let you visualize a seven foot three kickboxer in the ring with an average opponent.

2. karate P.belt 2

karate P.belt 2 New Member

lol that is a bit of a funny thought

3. c0deine

c0deine New Member

Welcome to Martial Arts Planet!

4. Jak H

Jak H New Member

Thank you c0deine, what might your name be?

5. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Funny as long as it's not me in the ring with him.

6. c0deine

c0deine New Member

When I was young the doctor said I would be 5'6 later, I was ****ed....but I ended up being 6'1 so we'll see! ;) You have to take those "growth" test with a grain of salt heh

7. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

So he wants to be Andy Hug? :D

[​IMG]

8. Neil-o-Mac

Neil-o-Mac The Rev

Your bro could go to 7'3"? Watch out, when he hits that height I'm sure Vince McMahon and the WWE will come knocking. THey have a fetish for huge guys, regardless of their in-ring ability (Giant Gonzales, anyone? *shudder*).

9. Jak H

Jak H New Member

Ya, it's crazy my brother is about five foot three right now, and he can just about reach my face when he jump kicks (this is an effort for him), and I am six foot three!