So Whats happening...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Undertaker, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Undertaker

Undertaker New Member

About the Self defense Class, Any more info for us, We all really want to know, I am very eager to start the Course.

2. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Self defence classes

Hopefully we can give out more information on the self defence course soon. At the moment we are looking into finding a location for the classes and getting all the details worked out like the cost for the course and certificates. Keep checking in and we should have a definate answer soon.

Cooler.

3. Undertaker

Undertaker New Member

Is there no way you could actually use the Cat house upper floor?, It has a great wooden floor, well ventelated, Fire Escapes, Toilets and even a are to drink and sit, alls you would have to do is pad the floor with mats, I dont think it would be a health and safety problem, they should be ok with it, you would also save a fortune in rent,

I dont know if it is possible for you to do this but it would be great to be tought in the Cat House...

4. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Thanks for the Idea as Cooler said were looking into all the options available but rest assured we'll have an answer for you quite soon.

For those of you who maybe just reading this here's what this is all about.

We are looking at running a self defence class in Glasgow, Scotland if you interested in such a course be sure to register on the boards and check back often.

5. Bobzilla

Bobzilla New Member

not meaning to detract fromthe thread but...
    upstairs in the cathouse..well ventilated??
    what cathouse is it you go to??
    hehe :)

6. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

What happened with this out of interest? Did you set one up Cooler?