So how's everyone doing?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Dylan9d, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I had a Creme Egg pancake yesterday, so that's another life goal achieved.

axelb and Dylan9d like this.
  2. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Okay, to add something positive: My cats had really big fight a few months ago, which lead to my tomcat being too scared to leave the couch (aside from eating; *that* he could do with no problem at all right next to my other cat!). And I mean only for eating.
    The first weeks it worked when I carried him to the bathroom and waited there until he used the litter box. Later that wouldn't work anymore.
    Spoiler: I mentioned he wouldn't leave the couch, right? So guesses are free, where he would... you know.

*But* I wanted to share something positive - so: He's slowly getting back to normal.
    Somehow normal, anyway.
    I put a litter box on the couch (aside from it he wouldn't dare to go; tried the weeks ago); it took a few days on which he would go next to it but now he uses it for a week or so.
    Next step litter box-wise: Putting it down.

He also moves through the flat again.
    Yeah, he sometimes still runs away, when the other comes along, but in general he moves around; comes after me, when I leave the living room (especially, when I go into the kitchen ;) ).

Earlier today he even jumped atop my wardrobe - only for a second, but he did!
    (Explanation: I have a high sleeper and he mostly uses the way cat tree --> wardrobe --> bed, instead of cat tree --> bed)

They also sniff at each other again (a few seconds ago he ran towards her, just to sniff), at times he licks her neck... so it's going back to the right direction.

Now I hope it gets even better and back to normal, so that start again cuddling all the time within half a year.
    I prefer them cuddling, even though I get the short stick at times, when that happened :D

axelb likes this.
  3. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

I'm trying to improve my discipline by slowly adding more training to my schedule. I find that when I add a bunch at once I end up rebounding the other way.

I'm trying to improve my weight and overall health in terms of diet. I'm ~275lb right now, and am playing with intermittent fasting (not just for weight loss, but also for other health benefits). I do 16 hour fasts most days, and am playing with adding a 24 hour fast on the weekend.

Work is going ok... I need to improve discipline here too (I work on a computer and can distract myself whenever I want).

axelb likes this.
  4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I don't know what that is, but the words sound very good! :p

axelb likes this.
  5. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Ya, me too. There are good things and there are bad things every week. Gotta think about the good ones a little more than we think about the bad ones. :(
    Like, my car is fast. And I ate some really really yummy crepes a couple days ago. :)

... Love ya, man. [[ fist bump ]] :D

6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

[​IMG]

axelb and aikiMac like this.
  7. unie01

unie01 New Member

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread[​IMG]

8. Morik

Is that pancakes with cadbury creme eggs melted into them? That sounds... interesting.

9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

That's exactly what it was :)

Morik likes this.
  10. Morik

Yeah... I'm going to have to try that sometime. I don't even particularly care for pancakes, but creme eggs are pretty good.