So how would you want to die?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Orangeseger, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Orangeseger

Orangeseger YouTube =/= Training

So how would you want to die? Me, I have always advocated the "If you gonna go down, go down in flames" approach, so my ideal demise would be something like the movie 300, or with a massive explosion that takes out all my opponents as well.

How would you go down?

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

In my sleep, peacefully

3. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Non MA related threads do best in Off Topic.

4. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Something quick and sudden (and therefore painless). This way I'm not spending time worrying about death as it will just happen.

5. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Err... yeah. I'm with Tom Pain(less)! I want my last words to be along the lines of, "Oh, who would've though of tha...."

I'd also like to think that I won't be a Darwin Award winner. :D

6. Moi

Changed my mind. Can I go as the result of a gameshow were someone is given the choice as to whether they press a black button or not for a cash reward.

7. flaming

flaming Valued Member

flaming in a witch trial. Then the truth will be out.

8. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

The brain actually takes about two to three minutes to die. So quick and sudden isn't that quick or sudden and probably very painful.

9. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

what if you lose your head?

10. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

"On the job".

11. Moi

I'm being very fickle today. How about immediatly after saying "It'll be Ok I know what I'm doing"

12. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Anyway to answer the question... unless I'm gonna become the living dead or something, I wanna go in my sleep. Nice and quiet. Screw that "blaze of glory"!

13. Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy Valued Member

Let's say death comes knocking early...

I don't want quick and painless. Fast, quick.... that means you die without even relizing you are about to join eternal hunting grounds. It doesn't give you a chance to fight for your life. One moment you're here, your life is "in motion", the next you don't exist, like you never even walked the earth. I want to know wtf i died from, even if it means not so quick and painless. That would give me the chance to fight death back. If i win, i live. If i loose, at least i know i went down fighting. And that my death is not completely a result of another's action or higher power. If you know what i mean; can't really put it to words right.

14. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

Having Sex with three beautiful women.

15. prowla

prowla Valued Member

A few options:
    A head shot - that would be quick and painless.
    In my sleep - peacefully.
    Facing a Great White - holy ****!

16. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I want to go through the pearly gates in a flaming Koenigsegg. At 200mph. Backwards.

It would get me on the news, at least :D

17. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

In a tragic but mysterious kickball accident.

18. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

I would like the opportunity to resist death for as long as humanly possible, I don't really wish to be taken when I can't actively do something against it. So I'd like to die Conscious.

19. Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy Valued Member

Me too. In your face, Quick Death!

20. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I'd like to die on a spacecraft plunging into the sun.

I'd like the last thought going through my head to be "isn't plunging a strange word?"