Smashing the Face of an Unconscious Attacker

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by flashlock, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlasmaShock

PlasmaShock Valued Member

The guy got what he deserved. May be he'll think twice about starting beef for no reason next time.

2. whiplash/lighti

whiplash/lighti Valued Member

bravo

3. february

february Valued Member

Mr Whippy,

Thanks for the LOLtastic response....I would take the time to individually quote, and pick apart every point you've made, but I really, really couldn't be bothered to repeat myself.

Look back through the previous posts for your answers.

Good day.

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

What if he was just in a real screwed up mindset and didn't really want to fight, just booze fuelled aggression?

Does that deserve brain damage. Maybe even death?

5. whiplash/lighti

wow...thank you for not taking the time to go through all 7 of my post...whoooo, you really saved me a world of humilation...I mean, really god knows i could not handle a thumping from somebody of your worldy knowledge...

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  6. Moi

Oh my. Not staying long then?

7. february

february Valued Member

Bravo, bravo....It's not often I get such intelligent and measured responses to my posts. Thanks for that.

8. whiplash/lighti

hahaha

well thank you for the laughs. i almost wish that the so called fight that started all this removed actually happened

9. whiplash/lighti

That is a great question, but how do you know if or what his intentions are? I mean, did the guy need to get brain damage, no....did he deserve to get his ass whipped oh hell yea...my guess, the kid is lying and the truth is the fight was nothing like explained

10. Moi

That's why you don't get worked up with other folks comments. You don't know the real story, their experience etc:
    Takes a while to get adjusted, insults will get you thrown out.
    Live and let live.
    There's plenty to learn here, everyone knows each other and reads between the lines. Calm down and don't be so quick to react, sometimes other folks may have a better handle on situations than yourself.

Or so I'm told :rolleyes:

11. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

Wrong, you can hit first if you're being verbally threatened with great bodily harm.

12. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Maybe, maybe not. But...what you posted doesn't sound like a "threat of grat bodily harm". Sounds like typical schoolboy smack talk.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  13. Moi

We can in the Uk. If you believe you or another is about to be attacked. Wouldn't want it in my defence in court though.

14. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

:rolleyes:

My beef with you is that you're coming across like a macho goofball. People with knowledge in the area posted what is and isn't appropriate legally, and people like you think you're so much smarter than we are. You don't like the answers, that's just too damn bad.

15. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

See my edit regarding the OP.

16. whiplash/lighti

umm, that is really neat the way you have cornered the market on the REAL knowledge on the legal BS...here is the thing Judge Whopner, I never said anything about the legal BS....I never stated an opinion about what is/isn't legaly appropriate...so attacking me based on BS I didn't say is umm, well kind of stupid, Then you say "WRONG. Maybe where you come from, but not where I come from" hahaha, I bet that would sound great in a court room, next time you might as well use the "liar liar pants on fire" defense. I am not half as smart as I think I am? really? I am smart enough to notice you can't answer a question, umm strawman. I am smart enough to notice that if it is not about the law you really have nothing to say/offer..I am also smart enough to notice you can't go from A to B with out talking about your law degree. So I am the macho jerk? yet you are the one trying to get people who don't agree with your bs to "go away" hmmmm cyber warrior you are starting to scare me..umm away????

your PA Supreme Court Info? you want me to look it up??? pay attention clown shoes...I give a thimble full of **** about your Law degree. Did I not make that clear enough when I said I don't care??? in fact nobody could ever be as impressed with it, as you clearly are. So now you want me to sit down and shut up...I said the guy deserved what he got, you said BUT I AM A LAYWER...I said beating a guys ass does not mean that person will change, you said, BUT I HAVE A LAW DEGREE...dude I get it you are a lawyer...here is a thought, offer an opinion, don't just judge.. I mean if you want to hold court counselor, please do, but maybe you could bring a little more then you resume to the table..

at the end of the day genious, you came at me based on something you believed to be true, only it was not....so next time skippy, you may want to take a moment, approach the bench, and ask for a recess....

in other words, yawn...

17. bulkathos72

bulkathos72 Valued Member

if I knew the guy was the type to retaliate. Yes 30 punches to the face I would do. I know some murderous people like that, Infact I would probally kill him to prevent harm to my family. As for the average attacker its not a good idea and it would be over the line.

18. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Here's the thing...

The OP asked if what happened was appropriate, and my answer is no, based on law and experience. You can prattle on about your little "street smarts" all you want, but you come across like a 5 year old.

The rest of your "questions" have assumed facts not contained in the OP.

I think it's time for you to just pack it up and go away. MAP has enough 'tards, you're just adding to the idiocy.

19. whiplash/lighti

wow...again, really good comeback.

20. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

you're not worth higher brain functions.

all that's left is for someone to come in and make the whole "MA is about nonviolence and learning not to fight" and this would be a rehash of every other time this subject comes up with a suspect original post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.