Smashing the Face of an Unconscious Attacker

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by flashlock, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiplash/lighti

whiplash/lighti Valued Member

wow...I am overcome with emotion right now...if I am not mistaken the story started off with this kid saying his friend got attacked. That was what I responded to, I also said I didn't think you should have to or should solve things by busting people up..so you are telling me if somebody you didn't know walked up to you and told you they were going to mess you up you would do nothing???? wow...so something I said got you interested enough to read my profile???? <removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Whiplash your'e such a badass!?! :rolleyes:

3. whiplash/lighti

actually I am the biggest pussy in the world but don't tell february

4. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

5. february

february Valued Member

:p

6. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

That would be YOU.

Unless I'm in my home (where I have no duty to retreat) or my office (where I can get assistance from a deputy sheriff), I. Just. Walk. Away. Next threatening comment, call the cops.

7. whiplash/lighti

never been in a fight have you... so you study martial arts so that is anything should ever happen you will ...ummm... dial 911.

cool

Just something you may want to keep in mind, Counsler, every martial art system regardless of location was founded with the intentions of saving somebody, some place, from getting an ass whipping from somebody else....but it is good to see that you are out there defending the rights of idiots who try to attack people..keep up the good work

8. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Don't care? Gee, what a witty retort. Wonder why no one is taking you seriously? Just hit Alt + F4 and go away, far, far away. Please.

9. whiplash/lighti

okay so I was right, you have never been in a fight. Whats wrong Mr Big Time Law degree...not such a big fan of being called out...hahaha, see what is funny to me, you say "gee what witty retort" like you are so above and beyond and....but then you say "nobdoy likes me and I should just go away"...what is that????? Like I am going to do it because some stranger online is upset his law degree doesn't impress me...

yea, well for what it worth, I think you are right you should just turn and walk away...because nobody ever gets sucker punched...

sorry if my real world experiance doesn't gel with your internet warrior style

10. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITVFgxcDIg"]YouTube[/ame]

11. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Don't apologize. I'd be willing to become a prosecutor just to throw your sorry ass in jail for 5-10.

12. komuso

komuso Valued Member

Just a quick question Flash,

why didn't this make it into the news? Unlike a lot of the other posters here I come from the same country as you, and if someone gets that badly beaten up they will a) end up in hospital and therefore, given the nature of the injuries b) come to the attention of the delightful Victorian police force, and as a further consequence c) be picked up by the reporters who's only job in life is to sensationalise such things. We all know how much papers love the whole violence in the city thing. Yet for some odd reason the sound of deafening silence is all that greets my tender ears....

paul

13. whiplash/lighti

do you live in your parents basement?

I mean honestly, was that said with some sort of intention to bother me? BTW, with the game you have shown here, I would be more then happy to take my chances with you as the prosecutor. Only problem MR Big Time D.A man, I don't get into trouble with the law, ever,maybe being I am all grown up and stuff...I guess I am trying to firgure out what your beef with me is. all I said and all I will every say is if you step to somebody with the intentions of hurting them, and in return you get you head caved in, good. You are probably the guy who would rant and rave about how you would rip people limb from limb if they were trying to hurt your family...right.....sure you would oh internet warrior come out to playeyyy...dude you can say my "sorry ass" and believe for even a moment that you have something I want...but I am not the one pretending to be somebody I am not...

your turn

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  14. Moi

A little off topic but.........

He doesn't. He sub-let his parent's basement to me 6 month ago. I think I'd have noticed a well respected, good looking, smoothly dressed BBJ guy living with my family and I.

15. whiplash/lighti

:confused:

umm thanks

16. Moi

Life's too short. One of you has to let it go. Bigger man first ;)

17. whiplash/lighti

okay fine, he was right I was wrong... :bang:

funny thing is, I don't believe the story even happend that way. probably words and a GFY and that was about it.

18. february

february Valued Member

Mr Whippy,

Give it up, you've been called on practically every point you've made since you decided to advocate ass-whippings for verbal threats, then backpedaling and saying violence doesn't solve anything.

Let it go my friend.

Flashlock's obviously got his mileage out of this - coming up with a BS thread and then sitting back whilst carnage ensues. :D

19. Moi

You don't have to roll over. Just agree to disagree.

Reality and law don't always see eye to eye but if you need to know what's expected - talk to the lawyer.

Some stupid thread isn't worth falling out over.

Somebody call me a self rightious **** please

20. whiplash/lighti

I have been called on every point really? interesting..I think the question was did the attacker get what he deserved....and my point is and was if you step to somebody and you get the life kicked out of you, umm maybe you should not be running your mouth...did I say that people should solve all problems with fighting? wow, I must have missed that....what I said was in my school we consider somebody getting in your space and saying they are going to mess you up as grounds for an ass whipping, what do you call it, foreplay?

I am still waiting for you to make a point...I mean talking about the legal aspects of a fight is like watching flies mate...because girls, if you have time to think about the legal aspect of what you are about to do. It ain't a fight it is an argument....

your turn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.