SKH Closure.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I'm by no means starting this thread as a political mud slinging match or as a reason to degrade SKH's teachings. I simply found this article interesting, since it brings closure on the matter regarding SKH in the Bujinkan.I would have posted this in an appropriate thread, but they're all closed (quite rightly so too). We now need never start another thread on this issue !

This comes straight from the horses mouth (Soke Hatsumi) : Original link

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  2. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Nnnnnooooooooooooooooo !!!!

3. whiteshadow711j

whiteshadow711j Hiding in the Shadows

well there you go, that ends it right there plain as day, And to think I finally just met the man (steven K. Hayes) at Bud Malmstrom's 30th year (in training) seminar just this saturday in Atlanta GA.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8835/dsc044312yf.jpg
    1st pic is some of our dojo with Bud (sorry the pic is crappy the person taking it couldn't hold the camera still) from left to right is me, justin, rich, joe and our sensei Wade Goodner, kneeling is Bud M., Wade's Sensei.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4595/dsc044320mj.jpg

In this pic from left to right it starts with Bud M. then Wade in the back, justin, then steven hayes, then joe and rich and finally myself. (Of course again whoever took the picture couldn't hold the camera straight and I was leaning forward to much, so I look so short in this picture.)

4. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

I do not want to be in your shoes when the mods find out you have opened up yet another thread about this matter. :woo: They will probably be in a pretty poor mood after Garth tries his best to destroy the charecter of the guy who asked the question- RVD. Of course, he won't have a tough time doing that. :D But once again we will see charecter assasination being used to try to defend Steve and push the image that he is still a loyal student of Soke in good standing. :bang:

5. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I think I raise a fair point in bringing closure to this matter, for the future
    misinformed and naive, who attempt gain enlightenment on the situation :D

This should be a sticky !

6. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

It should be a closed and locked sticky.

If some folks are trying to say that the honbu administrator would lie about a situation like this, there is no way you are going to be able to convince them to admit the truth. And by opening up a new thread, you just give them a new way of causing more confusion when they respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.