SiX Pack ????????????///

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by NosX, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Cain

Cain New Member

Just for a perspective

My partner does not have a visible six pack, but he can easily tighten his stomach like hell, his conditioning is wat u call....unearthly

On the other side, I can withstand a puch or two but on the third one, I feel it goin' 'inside'

|Cain|

2. NosX

NosX New Member

lol

3. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

ROFLMAO

.....Too...... many......jokes.....

.......must........mock........post.....

Cripes cain, your power of double entendres is amazing

4. Cain

Cain New Member

Well, the other reason could be -

I punch like a wuss ;)

|Cain|

5. Cain

Cain New Member

Puttin' it in simpler words -

He's too good for me :D

The point was that you can already have a six pack and tighten your stomach to withstand, but sometimes it is not visible, I dunno why.....maybe because of the fat between the muscles and the skin......

|Cain|

6. NosX

NosX New Member

i can hold a few punches to the stomach but i need to loose like another 10 pounds lol

7. Cain

Cain New Member

Losin' weight.....lol Tkdwarrior has a lengthy answer for this one I bet :D

My suggestion -

Concentrate on stamina and endurance heavily

I don't specifically follow any particular diet, but I heard it is an important part of ur training

|Cain|

8. Sean O

Sean O New Member

Just out of curiosity... biking uphill against the wind for an hour or so is a better way to burn fat, right? (yeah I actually do this)

9. ROBERT

ROBERT New Member

Sprinting backwards up a hill against the wind while carrying your bike is even better.:D

Robert

10. I've always wanted a 6 pack stomach but simply doing Aikido twice a week and the excersise bike nearly every day for an hour wasn't doing it for me.

A few months ago, my family got one of those Gazelle exercise gliders and I LOVE it! :love: It's fun to do and it's a great work out. I can tell that I'm stronger in Aikido and it has definitly firmed me up in places that needed to be :)o ). I can also tell that I'm getting the much desired 6 pack! For me, it's been a very worth while machine! :love:

Fuzzy Panther
    :Angel:

11. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

hmm listen to fuzzy panther... :D
    huh cain i wont' add much to loosing weight this time around...
    man i just can't survive without eating...
    guess i weigh around 90 kgs :eek: ... that's at least 13 kg overweight n still didn't loose power :D
    taking punches to stomach doesn't depend much on six pack...
    if u hav fat around it, it''ll be also good :D don't ask me, ask my teacher, he's overweight around 13-15 kgs too but man the time i punched him in his stomach i felt i lost my hand, his abdomen was do damn hard ...
    anyways from my experience n my teachers i can tell Fat doesn't mean that u'll be slow or lazy. its all in mind :)
    anyways u know i m not even using a single muscles for workout so 13 kgs was obvious ;)
    tho i think i still can write an article about loosing weight :D(wat an irony LoL??)
    -TkdWarrior-

12. speed_dragon

speed_dragon Valued Member

to get my six pack(which is now an 8-pa) i found a place where i could turn upside down fo as many sets of 20 ass u can fall rest do it all over again.....only thing is u will feel the tightness if u really wanna burn and get it fast and get it hard..cuz mosty when u facing a puch to the gut its and upward motion to ur lower abdominals need to be stronger so this way u get them stonger plus u get the desired suts u want.....if u burn out on them every day fo 2 weeks u will see the results...i used to box and kickbos thats how i got mine and then i wasnt that big in the first place....well when u do this in set of 20's u will be hella tight but it will feel good

13. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

how do u turne upside down speed dragon? n wat kind of sets u r taklin about?
    -TkdWarrior-

14. Cain

Cain New Member

I think I have an idea wat he is talking about......I will first wait for him to answer first.....

BTW, Tkdwarrior, u r damn rite about the fat thingy, it does'nt really matter not to have a six pack, I am sure you hv seen my teacher :D

|Cain|

15. Jazman

Jazman New Member

does anyone know the most pack that is possible?(or you could just tell me the number of abdomen muscles) one of my old friends, gymnast, had about an 18 pack. Just curious

16. kchenault

kchenault Valued Member

I have a complete six pack. I've just been keeping it in the cooler for a long time. I am working on thawing it out these days.:cool:

17. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

[​IMG]

You can concentrate all you want on trying to get that ab 6-pack but if (as was alot of folks posted already) your diet is high in fat and your bodyfat percentage is high, you're never going to see it ... except Ken's way!!!
    I read that for men, the time to put more effort into your ab workout is when your body fat percentage is around 9%. That's when the 6-pack becomes visible....and for women, that "groove" (not really a 6-pack) that runs down the center of the stomach, starts to show at a bodyfat percentage of around 18%. (I have 3 more to go!!!!)

18. kchenault

kchenault Valued Member

MAN! That bodyfat is a stubborn cuss! I can't wait for the cold weather to go bye-bye. I need to get back on schedule w/my exercise. It's too dang cold to be walking in this weather. Just had an icestorm last night. Shutdown parts of I-70.
    Hopefully by summers end, I'll start seeing more of my thawed out six pack.

19. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

oops I believe I misunderstood you Ken. When you said "cooler" I thought of y'know the place where you put "beer" LOL ... (oh there's Jack too ;) )... but oh well, there I go again with my one track mind!
    Oh and needless to say "beer" ain't good for that 6-pack LOL

20. kchenault

kchenault Valued Member

LOL! That's okay Deb. You know, a cooler, large insulated container (read fat gut) to keep "six packs" in (read ab muscles).