Six Nations Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Moony, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Does anyone know of a website that those deprived of a TV can go to to see whats happening with the 6 nations, and most importantly when England are next playing.

Moony
    Getting a rugby top this week hopefully

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Playing Italy I believe ...next Sat ...

but the real match will be France V Ireland :)

3. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

http://www.6nations.net

a great site righ here. has all the fixtures, squad listings, match reports etc

enjoy!

4. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Many thanks!

Oh, as it happens your just down the road from me. I'm at Keele uni.

Moony

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Theres also stuff on BBC Sport or you can always watch the main 6 Nations thread here on MAP for everything :)

6. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Ta!

Moony

7. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

oh wow. you enjoying it there? i just graduated in international history and american studies from keele this june :D

8. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Yeah, it's not to bad. I'm doing a 2 year PGCE. I don't know what MA you do but if you ever fancy having a play the jitsu club trains mondays and wednesdays.

Moony

9. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Students Union, or any local pub :D :D

10. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

:p:p

Of course I will be somewhere with a nice big telly come the next England match!

Moony

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Not as good as watching it, but there could be a running commentary in Chat if I am in there at kick-off :D

12. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

As much as a running comentry from you would be amusing that would only work if i had my telly with me to watch it whilst i was in chat. I don't, and since my boyfriend is reltaed to one of the England team that give me more reason to go watch it.

Moony

13. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

none at the moment. i used to do thai boxing up until august however im now working and studying in bham 4 days a week (all on thai boxing days :( ) so its no MA for me until june when i finish my course.

what is jitsu? is it anything like ju-jitsu?