Sityodtong camp pattaya

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Taksin, May 6, 2006.

1. Taksin

Taksin Valued Member

I am training in Thailand at the end of July and planning to train at Sityodtong camp in pattaya for two weeks.
    I have heard that many sityodtong trainers are now teaching at the new Fairtex camp.
    Has anybody recently trained at sityodtong, or is it worth going to the new fairtex gym?
    The beauty of sityodtong is that they are used to westerners just turning up, ive been told that you have to prior book to train at the fairtex camp?
    Any info would be appreciated, many thanks

2. duderanch182

duderanch182 Bored Thaiboxer

I always go to Sityodtong to train and love it. My kru went recently and the owner of the gym won the lottery so they have changed the gym a fair bit (for the better) but it does mean more people are training there so might be difficult but worth having a look. The instructors get on great with westerners.

I don't know about the trainers going or not, but if you want to have a funny trainer get To (the name is pronounced tony without the ny).

I'll see if I can find out anymore from my kru on monday for you.

3. duderanch182

duderanch182 Bored Thaiboxer

Right just spoke to my kru and what it is that some of the teachers from Sityodtong have gone to the fairtex gym to help train up the teachers and that is it. Go try it out and enjoy, the training is good and the teachers are some of the nicest and mad bunch.

4. Taksin

Taksin Valued Member

Thank you very much for your help,
    7 of us are going out there,
    Counting the days!