Situation Vacant

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by finite monkey, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

Since my good friend Knight-Errant was banned I have a vacancy in my friends list

If you are interested in this vacant position please submit in writing what makes you think you are qualified to be my friend

Please note, existing friends may apply, and, if succesfull, will hold the position of Double Friend, which can be twice as good

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Nobody wants to be your friend finite, sheesh

Can we nominate people to be your friend?

3. finite monkey

Patience child

they will come

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

No they won't you idiot

I don't know man, this thread has been on the home page for a bit now and nobody but me has even stopped by.

5. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

I still talk to Dave via MSN. He didnt mention getting the boot. I will have to grill the man to get the gory details!

6. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Without commenting on the whole banning angle, this is a very funny idea.

7. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

^ he was an up and comer on the Epic Troll thread but think an argument broke out on another thread, shame really as a couple of post suggested he was having a hard time and I thought a bit of slack could have been cut. Hell, I still miss Markspada :p

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Do you have any Kia-ora?

9. finite monkey

Come my friends, welcome

Yes we have Kia-ora

and rice crispie cakes

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Little bit racist maybe but...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvLn9PWln8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvLn9PWln8[/ame]

11. Princess Haru

this is the only way to eat rice krispies ---> 1:56

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQLK8po1lg&t=1m55s"]With Or Without U2 - clever pie, isabel fay, lee york - YouTube[/ame]

12. finite monkey

sexy

Well harikaricurry, you will pleased to know you are currently top of the list of pottential new friends

Well done

Every one else...try to be more like hankipankypuka

13. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Knight Errant is gone for good? :(

Knight, if you are reading this: I hope you have a good one man. I remember I was going through a rough patch in my life back in 2008 and your witty criticism made it a little bearable.

Well, since this is a Joke's Section and I don't want to kill Finite's fine humor, I'll end with this (this is for you Knight):

Attached Files:

14. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

H'mmm, are you sure that's an either/or situation?

15. Princess Haru

funnily enough I decided to have a curry tonight, since I've put in two training sessions in one day I think I deserve it, plus beer (Hoegaarden) and lemon in the official glass:love:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUIzplaJKy0"]Hoegaarden - DM's Montreal Beer Review (8.1/10) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  16. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Probably starts out as a gimp and ends as a friend muahahaha :D

17. finite monkey

I believe if we all hold hands and wish our most special wish we can get KE reinstated as MAPper

Sing with me

Kumbya my MOD, kumbya

18. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

KE was given many chances over a number of years, but ultimately he couldn't repay them.

It's also against ToS to discuss bans like this. We take banning members very seriously, especially long standing ones, and the decision is only taken after prolonged discussion and a gradual scale of warnings. When we're left with no choice, we make the call.

Hope this is explanation enough to put this to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.