site nearly finished!

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by nagewazawill, Oct 13, 2011.

1. nagewazawill

nagewazawill Valued Member

take a look guys and please leave comments, good/bad

Sorry Will

3.1.1 You may publicise your club websites discreetly in your signature. You may however post a direct link to an outside site given that the information is RELEVANT to a question someone else has requested, or you believe it will be helpful to others. Sneaky advertising will not be tolerated.

I'm going to have to ask you to make that link in your sig a little more discreet please :)

Mitch

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
  2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

LOSE THE PIPE MUSIC PLEASE .... its really off putting

Some good techniques demo'd

Site is easy to work around and follow

regards

Alan Smurf

3. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Doesn't actually tell you about jujitsu.

4. righty

righty Valued Member

The music is dreadfully painful - I don't know why people do this.

It's also loading so slow that I gave up after looking at a few pages. And Every Word In A Sentence Doesn't Need To Be Capitalized.

5. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

There is no real description of the source of the material, it is far from what it is advertised as, though. It's neither "goshinjutsu", nor "real jujutsu", firstly because neither of those terms seem to be actually understood (the mis-spelling of "jitsu", when the kanji for "jutsu" is clearly used is the first sign...), the idea of goshinjutsu is that it is actually separate from, or at the very least, a subset of jujutsu, rather than there actually being anything like "goshinjujutsu", the videos show some rather odd applications and approaches which take it further from "goshinjutsu", and show it to basically be a modern western take on jujutsu with some technical base, but not the strategic base that actual jujutsu systems have. The endorsement from Alan Penterbridge is nice, but I don't see the same thing... efficient isn't exactly the way I'd describe Mr Doak's techniques.

6. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Eh, godsdammit all the way to Hades on a floatilla of neo-Georgian architecture, I really don't like these double post thingies that crop up....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011