Site Down

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ghostsuit, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

You may have noticed over the last day or two we've been having some problems with the site. These have mainly been due to the servers we host on going down and we are currently looking at what’s causing this problem. We don't anticipate any future problems but please let us know if you experience any.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope it hasn't spoilt the pleasure you get from using the site.

*UPDATE* Yesterday the site was down for around 12-14 hours why? Well our server developed a major problem some of the files that operate it became corrupted. The only solution was to move the whole site to a new server which took about 8 hours after we tried fixing it.

Again I must apologise for this but unfortunately there's little that can be done when software goes wrong :(

Still our new server is better than the last and more powerful so the site should now run just that little bit faster :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2002
  2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

WOOO HOOOO the site is back up (10:00 pm my time). I was starting to get bored *LOL*

-Chazz

3. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Phew! I was getting withdrawal symptons myself!

Here's hoping this is up and running for a while now...

Hopefully the posting will go nuts now!

Melanie

4. waya

waya Valued Member

*puts away the message board addict's anonymous group number*
    Good to see the site back :)

5. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Glad to see you guys and ladies back.

Cooler

6. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style