Sifu Bing Zhao - IMA master

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by kungfucat, Jul 4, 2003.

1. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

I agree, ended. The PJ username has only cropped up in this one thread so I suspect that once we end this, the person responsible will find another one to hide behind, to make it seem like there are more people with his pov than there really are.

You've answered my question about the test. I've said that Bing could use his power to worthy causes (even without the cape and spandex) but if he wants to let the poor little orphan children die just to save himself an afternoon, I can't do anything to stop him.

What did you read in my profile - that my interests were the UN and "saving the world" - so you took that seriously? First of all, if an interest in current affairs makes you think I'm a tree hugging greenie then you have serious problems. Second, you have absolutely no idea who I am or what drives me (btw - the heaven dig was way off the mark).

I'm going to go one better guys, I'm going to step out of this thread and I'm not going to open it again. I'm sure what's his name (I lose track of them) will try to turn any thread, from shoe size to what you had for breakfast, into a debate about empty force, but I think he's shown his motives for what they really are.

Bye dude

2. pandajelly

pandajelly New Member

3. pandajelly

pandajelly New Member

You would too if you had a halo like me.
    :woo:

4. pandajelly

pandajelly New Member

Nzric,
    I don't understand why you even wish to learn self defence.
    Your save the world beliefs are highly commendable and I respect you for it. But it wasn't nice of you to mock my teacher.

Should you be killed by a knife wielding mugger, you could have all your organs donately and possibly save a dozen lives...Just like Cricketeer David Hookes.

So wouldn't that be ideal...the ultimate altruistic act?
    Your life for a dozen?

Oh, did I just change the way you see things now ?
    So suddenly your life is quite precious too.

So is Master Bing's.

5. pandajelly

pandajelly New Member

Theaustralian1, SanYuan, Buyao , Soggycat.... you know what ?I think nzric is suggesting we are all one and the same person , Master Bing himself ..Is that funny ?
    :)

6. hmf

hmf New Member

Yes I do

7. hmf

hmf New Member

And I understand all the secrets

8. hmf

hmf New Member

Yes I do
    And I understand all the secrets

9. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Good. But how do we know?

10. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Epic thread revival :D

cloudz likes this.
  11. hmf

hmf New Member

probably talking would help

12. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Dude, this thread is 16 years old.
    Most of the members previously involved have moved on.

13. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

OK,tell some secrets.Or at least what you things you know the secrets of.

I know some "secrets". And I know some "secrets" that are actually rather ho-hum.

And what's the point of secrets nowadays anyway?

14. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Hey bro, long time!
    I'll venture the same as 'the point' ever was.
    Some 'secrets' are to 'protect' those that are not ready to hear something or other.
    They hide in plain sight after all.
    They protect themselves from the unworthy ..
    Everything you are not ready for, realise, to know. That is and will be 'secret' from you, in a sense.
    Until such time, boom!

And of course with the semi serious part out the way, I can say what I originally intended to.
    And that is, secrets are for luring others into the flame, like moths.
    For making one or other seem they can give you the keys to the great vault.
    To seem perhaps more than they are, to offer more than they really have to give.
    If they have to advertise it, it has to be a sucker play much much more often than not.

The magic, the super awesome sauce. Craven by all those seekers of..
    More! give me more, Seymour!
    Powah!
    Money
    Success
    Super duper pooper skills

Yup, still bonkers lol :D

Dan Bian likes this.