Shoulder 2 Shoulder grabbing...

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Brum, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Brum

Brum New Member

Hi,

I cannot seem to find any moves for a certain position you and your attacker might be in:

Imagine two people standing face to face (bodys straight, toes facing each other, feet together) they both stretch their arms out straight infront of them, abover their chest. They stand so their fingers are touching each others fingers. Next position is they both put their hands grabbing the musclely bit just before the shoulder (on top of the arm) so person A's right hand is on person B's left shoulder (in their viewings).

What do you do?
    Try not to go down the road of kicking, i'm talking about what do you as a sort of technique, throw etc?

I hope its not too confusing :D

2. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

i like to do a backfist to the inside of the bicep, and then go into a shoulder/hipthrow (with your shoulder in his armpit) with the other arm.

3. Brum

Brum New Member

ok thanks. Is there any sites with this on?

4. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

not that i know of, but you will probably learn it early on on bbt. you were taking bujinkan right? i think i saw a post that said so. also, it is on hayes's ninja night warriors dvds.(i know, sounds corny, but it is pretty good.) in the earth taijutsu part. it doesnt have tha backfist, however

5. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Bring both arms down trapping his arms to my chest (arms folder posture) and headbut to the nose (all one move). Turn left and back to set up elbow to the face step behind and shoulder stroke for the takedown.