Shinobi Stealth

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Budo-Paladin, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

senseisouthall,

Could you answer these please.

Then we might get somewhere.

2. senseisouthall

senseisouthall New Member

Look I do martial arts I did not make any of them up I’m not the best and all I was trying to do was learn more about stealth arts and the ninja I don’t want to fight so tell me about your self

3. Lord Spooky

See I controlled the Kukan of the thread and made you fall over :D :D

4. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Senseisouthall asked:-
    Simple. You blatantly have no clue what you are talking about. Not just here but on other threads. You have wandered into the forum and tried to pass yourself off as more experienced and knowledgeable than you actually are. I'm referring to stuff like attempting to pass off the writings of Stephen K Hayes as your own and attempting to claim a mysterious man taught you some mystical and t3h d34dl`/ martial arts form.

There's more but I'm off to buy a coffee and a scone from downstairs. brb.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  5. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Senseisouthall said:-
    No x a really really big number. You came in and started telling us about our own art. Want to learn? Then windeth then neck in, openeth thine ears and start listening when people of greater experience in the art are speaking. Sorry if that comes across as blunt but...well no, actually I'm not sorry at all.

6. Lord Spooky

Did I ever tell you I'm trained in Venusian Aikido.

7. senseisouthall

Kage genkotsu learns its techniques through repetition it prefers the hands as the root weapon some of the techniques work along what they refer to as the hour glass principle for example: Your clavicles are above your free floating ribs about a foot, your sternum is centred in the middle of the two it makes an hour glass can you see that in your mind we would attack on those lines

<Spell checkers are your friend -Spooky>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
  8. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Spooky said:-
    Yes but Venusian Aikido is dead, compliant training. Klingon Jiu Jitsu (KJJ) is far superior because we utilise sparring.

9. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

sorry dude, they had no cherry coke..... I brought you an irn bru instead :D

10. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Aww, what? Irn Bru is foul! I don't care if it is made in Scotland from girders! Never mind. Spooky, swap me your drink?

11. Lord Spooky

Jeeez Humans :rolleyes: It's called Mok'bara :rolleyes:

12. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Who you calling "Human"? I'll have you know I'm one eighth Rodian! :D

13. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

BASPHEMER!

I challange you to a duel, on the STREET! (you bring the lava, I'll bring the broken glass)

14. Lord Spooky

15. senseisouthall

I did not make up kage genkotsu but if did what the difference lots of black belts start their own art I never claimed to be an expert in ninja styles I only said I was interested in them and tried to help someone if your such a great ninja why are wasting your time belittling me Mwdandy what nobodys grandfather can teach them something

16. Lord Spooky

er I think you will find no one here seriously considers themselves Ninja ok ;)

So if it's a legit style where can I find information about it?
    Where else teaches it?

Lets not get into the whole starting your own MA debate a? Generally unless you’ve got a massive amount of experience and many many years in an art it not considered to be a good idea.

17. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Senseisouthall said:-
    Because I'm bored in work and feel the need to exercise my creative lack of morals :yeleyes:

Seriously though, don't you think it's odd that in at least three current threads throughout MAP, right at this moment you are being belittled by experienced martial artists for the insane crap that you are putting forth? Do you not think that maybe there is a lesson to be taken on board?

Oh, and my grandfather once taught me some really effective tips for the care of roses. He had some amazing displays in his garden every year. But he never once taught me any cool ninja stuff, despite the fact that he fought in the Far East in WW2 and was even taken POW by the Japanese.

18. senseisouthall

Editting mods edits back in is bad m'kay???

Consider yourself banned!

Sarge

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
  19. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Ahh, brilliant. Senseisouthall plays the "Personal Attack" card. The crowd goes wild!

*simulated crowd noises*

Spooky?

20. senseisouthall

i'm just sick of you and you look like a little girl thats all I was not trying to attack you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.