Shaolin or Hung Gar websites?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Jak H, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Jak H

Jak H New Member

My question is for a Mod, If you can tell me, I would like to know the URL to both the official Shaolin website, and the official Hung Gar website. I would be grateful if you can give me an answer.

(Note: I am aware that my post might belong in the H&F Resource Library Section of the Forum.)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  2. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Why only a Moderator?
    Have you used Google.com yet? An eighteen-year-old who doesn't use search engines is asking for a poor reaction from people.

H&F ? No, I would think Kung Fu.

3. Jak H

Jak H New Member

The purpose of asking a moderator is because registered users do not have rights to advertise, if I am incorrect on this situation then I was only being a respectful member...and maybe a bit cautious.

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

That wouldn't be an advertisement.
    (My question about using a search engine still stands.)

PS -- I suspect you'll find that there is no official website of that which is not owned by any one person or family.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  5. Jak H

Jak H New Member

I did not want to use a search engine earlier because I was at the computer lab at my local gym, and was only going to be on for a short while. I was also occupied with my volunteer job as a computer supervisor, so I had to let other people on my computer when the other stations got full. I made this post asking this question because It might have been answered by the time I got home.