Shaolin Monks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Jamesy, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Jamesy

Jamesy Valued Member

Just to let people no that the shaolin monks will be a the peacock threatre this year in october. I started this thread as last year I booked a bit late and there was no seats :mad: and some people may not know a about it.

It's at the peacock theatre in london here the link.

James

2. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

Iron ass-crack FTW! :D
    [​IMG]

3. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Just as long as people remember these aren't genuine Shaolin Monks. They're acrobatic martial performers, sponsered by the government to attract tourists through the nature of historical chinese mystisism.

Good show though.

4. James R

James R New Member

Is this the wheel of life guys? If so they are the real deal visage, I saw them a few years ago when they first came over and they did a fundraiser for shaolin temple uk. My mate was training with shifu shi yanzhi at the time and met them all. It may be true that they are part thumbsrewed into it by the chinese gov but hey. I seen these guys and Ive seen the straight acrobats and there is no compare. The shaolin guys have power and focus - they rock.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  5. Tittan

Tittan Valued Member

I've seen their show, and even though most of it is acrobatics and not "pure MA" it's well worth the ticket. If you get the chance, I'd advise you to go. It's a great night out, and you get to see stuff you didn't think humanly possible...