Sexy Muay Thai Legs

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Pitfighter, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

This goina sound slightly gay, no offense to the gay community, but I don't want to be mistaken as a homosexual. Those Muay Thai legs most of the pros have look awesome. I first noticed those on my favorite fighter Buakaw Por Pramuk but I've noticed as I watch more Muay Thai fights that Muay Thai fighters in general got sexy legs.

I have wobbly misshapen legs that are prone to ankle injury and hope one day I can have sexy legs like that, better train some Muay Thai.
    Now I sound like the male version of a 16 year old girl with a low self esteem reading Maxim, no offense to 16 year old girls with low self esteem's comparing their body image to supermodels' and the like.

Go ahead and ball on me its just the internet. LOL

2. miniDekkers

miniDekkers Valued Member

I only envy large shins. My legs rule and are getting better by the day I notice, I just need more calf muscle and more shin. I have huge bone jutting knees and blessed with incredible quads, dont mean to toot my own horn lol

3. Nibla

Nibla Valued Member

Learn to croon. It will pull more chickZ.

Edit: and have lots of money

4. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

[​IMG]

:love:

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Know how you're gay?

6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Don't be such a hypocrit you've been on Bill Wallace's nuts for longer than my lifetime.

<I can swear in code!!>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
  7. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

If I'm perfectly honest appreciation is not the same as infatuation. As a side affect of reading too many strength or fitness sources I can see when a guy has a good body part or conversely where he's lagging. This is most apparent with lollipop guys who have put all their work into their upper body yet seem to think their legs get enough exercise playing football once a week. Another favourite are the guys with fantastic chest development who haven't worked their back because they can't see it in the mirror.

I think of it as more like looking at another guys car. I might feel mine is better, or his is better but at the end of the day it's an appreciation not sexual desire.

Of course using words like sexy instead of definition, muscular, athletic or any of the generic nonsexual descriptive terms you could have picked might have been a mistake.

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

T'was a lighthearted reference to 'The 40 Year Old Virgin.'

I understand that you're jealous. Bill's nuts have special powers. But there's no need to be a biatch about it. I'm willing to share. Go on, give 'em a hug. There's plenty of room.

Or are you secretly hitting on me?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
  9. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

You don't have to be gay to appreciate a healthy well formed body. Specially one like in the pic Infrazael posted. So what if you are anyway, most of us here are enlightened enough to know it doesn't matter. When someone kicks you in the head you're not gonna stop to admire his thighs. You just think different thoughts about that picture *Looks again* Very different thoughts xD

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

[​IMG]

What? :whistle:

11. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

that picture looks like a child molester.

12. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Kicking you in the head !!!!:):):):hat::evil:

13. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

a child molester that PEED HIMSELF. and can kick really high.

14. rivend

rivend Valued Member

What is this about?

Attached Files:

15. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

That isn't pee. Or sweat. It's chi; pure, unadulterated, Champion Brand chi.

16. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

That picture looks like he wet himself!?

17. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Am I the only person here that finds women fighters legs hot?

Getting like sickipedia here with all these kiddy and gay jokes.

18. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

"Hello boys, don't you think my legs are sexy?"

Attached Files:

19. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Right ladies: some of you need to rein it in a bit. You know who you are.

20. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

No much of a chat up line. Does it work?