Selling Your Soul!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tosh, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com

Go to the online quotation section to find out how much you would actually get for selling your soul!!!

I got around £15,000, UNofrtunately "for my peace of mind" 60% of people have a purer soul than me!

Goddamn! :(

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Smile, laugh, be happy!

I got about £22,000.00 for my soul. About 45% of people have a purer soul than me.

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I suppose you would be able to purchase my soul in the bargain basement... again why do I always take these tests when I am in a "bad" mood! [​IMG]

4. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

great £19920 for my soul with 48% purer than me

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Your soul is worth £63411. For your peace of mind, 9% of people have a purer soul than you...

Had my coffee and morning meditation and all is well now:Angel:

(its the sex and drugs and rock and roll that always does it to me! )

Last edited: Sep 18, 2003
  6. Adam

Adam New Member

My soul is worth 6208£ and 90% of people haver a purer soul than me. Well that was a way to make a quick 10K down the drain for me :(

7. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Your soul is worth £6576. For your peace of mind, 90% of people have a purer soul than you.

I guess if eating at fast food joints and supporting war makes your soul purer, I'm glad to be impure. ;)

Jack

8. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Apparently I'm worth 62500 and only 9% of people have a purer soul than me. Shame it doesn't include the details of how exactly to sell it, I could do with the money.

9. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Your soul is worth £8612. For your peace of mind, 83% of people have a purer soul than you.

At least Iam not as evil as Jack

10. TheBorderer

TheBorderer New Member

Hmm this is that they said...

Hmm... my soul is worth £37.8k (surely I'm worth more than that! :p) and only 20% of folk have a purer soul than me?!? I'm the closest in purity so far to KickChick and and ckdstudent with their "saintly" 9%'s! :Angel:

The funny thing is that I got "Heretic" in that Whch Level of Hell test! :D

11. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Your soul is worth £8156. For your peace of mind, 85% of people have a purer soul than you

Damn, only £8156.. that won't even clear my student loan! :(

12. inacan

inacan New Member

Your soul is worth £31009. For your peace of mind, 27% of people have a purer soul than you.

13. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

I'd get £10232 which came as a shock, I can tell you. What's the betting this is a sting operation by HMV?

;)

-David

14. Jack

Jack Valued Member

I'll remember that.

*Leans back again into the shadows, forever watching*

15. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

... that's only because I took it a second time after my first morning cup of java and some "spiritual" meditation
    [​IMG] ... I'm a devil when I first wake up it's true!

16. TheBorderer

TheBorderer New Member

Surely not?! :p Ahh well I took the test when well awake so got that first time :) Maybe I'll try it when I've just woken up then (or not)! :D

17. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Incidentally, does this mean I'm a bad person?

18. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Your soul is worth £5424. For your peace of mind, 92% of people have a purer soul than you.

I don't care...

I think that it is stupid.

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

So why'd you post your score then? :)

20. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

boredom
    same reason i took the test.