Seduction...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Bon, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Do you intentionally seduce people? Like plan ahead with your actions..

Have you been seduced before? What one stands out the most if you have, how'd the person go about it and did you realise you were being seduced before you were seduced?

Do you like being seduced? Do you like trying to seduce people?

Maybe some of the older members could give us some younger members some wisdom regarding this matter! :D

2. Jack

Jack Valued Member

I love being seduced, and I love seducing others. Its fun.

I may only be a young whipper-snapper, but I do fancy myself as succesful with people. Ultimately, its all about being confident, funny, and a bit cocky to get a person's attention and attraction. Being a "nice" guy/girl, buying he/she things and doing everything he/she says WON'T!

Plan ahead, no. I just go and chat and joke and enjoy myself.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2003
  3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Seduction is an art! Conquering is nothing ruling is what matters!

Suggest that you read

The Art of Secution by Robert Greene

It will give you insights on the acceptable behavior and effective communication. His book may very well help you to understand the people around you better, and understand yourself and why you are the way you are.... and just how to "cast a spell", break down resistance, and to get someone to surrender unto you. Lots of maneuvers and strategies listed.
    His historical stories of the world's most reknowned seducers is very formative.... Cleopatra, Casanova and political leaders as well....seduction is not just limited our dealings with men & women

Last edited: Aug 2, 2003
  4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Bon never mentioned Sex - only you did :D

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

well, Jack did mention seduction in the context of the opposite sex. :D ....

6. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Nonsense, point out where exactly I mentioned anything about the opposite sex? :D

I love all the animals in the jungle.

7. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I do believe we all need to get our eyes checked!:cool:

... it takes two to play the game

8. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Only two?

That's no fun! :D

9. TheBorderer

TheBorderer New Member

Come on Yoda don't be greedy!!! :D

And it seems to me Jack's edit hides what he said... hmm curious :p

Interesting link KickChick (inded a "Link Queen" where I read somewhere...)

Man sounds like me! And im only 19! (HELP! :eek: )
    Me seduce? hehe nah, dont think so... never been very good at it (probably because im to scared to try!!! :rolleyes: ),tho yeah it does look interesting but of course reading a book is far removed from 'practicing' it. ;) Guess I wouldnt mind being seduced, any offers? :D lol

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Jack... define older! :D

11. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

haha, older than 18! Don't worry, you more than pass Kyokushin_girl! :D

KickChick, I went and bought that book from a second hand book shop only yesterday...I'm yet to start reading it, I'm reading the 48 laws of power, which preceeds it I think. Absolutely fascinating though!

12. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yes.. Bon not Jack.. I've gotta stop posting when I'm drunk, sleepy and in pain.

By the way.. I'm only 4 years past 18 you know ;)

13. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

seduction is natural ;), I am ALL for it :D
    -TkdWarrior-

14. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Borderer - nonsence! I hardly ever edit my posts, plus the edition sentance is my signature. ;)

Last edited by Jack on 08-02-2003 at 03:13 PM

*glances nervously at the frowning faces, then promptly disspears in a flash of smoke*

15. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Yes his other book 48 Laws of Power gets into the darker side of human relationships such as office/job politics and social back stabbing. Many of the rules I disagree with such as "Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit"
    ... but bear in mind as you read through that it doesn't mean that you've got to abide by these rules, but at least knowing the games other people could be playing will help to realise all is not as straightforward in business and social dealings as you think!

As you read through the Art of Seduction... beware of certain
    ideologies. It does start to read as a manual for power mongers.

16. darlph

darlph New Member

I think all people use seduction. Ever hear of flirting? And it goes for all ages. Go into the local watering hole and watch. See how many girls play with their hair. Or guys who avert their eyes when you look at them. Now the pounce. I had personally seduced my ex husband. Yes I planned it. Took a few weeks till the first real date. Then a little 'no' to action. So I wouldn't appear too easy.
    'The Art of Seducton' is a good read. As a much older person, 47, and a little out of practice lately. I have a new guy in my sites and am working on a game plan for Friday night.:)

17. 2wirin

2wirin New Member

Hey Bon, G'day!
    First, take the following notes with a sense of lolz. I'm older (prehistoric huh!) Ever been to a "used car" lot? Every piece out there has somebody looking for "that particular piece" in a long while. And no matter what other says, that's it and NO OTHER (well, at the moment...) follow?
    That is what is beautiful about us, people. EVERYONE, NO MATTER WHAT IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL TO SOMEBODY. AND SOMEONE will always make the first move to signify interest. ( a glance; a smile; a nod: a sound , combinations or all of the above. OR deliberate,total disregard or inattention to get attention!Everything now depends on the Response (interested too?, acceptance? rebuff?, more signals and play?) depends on human chemistry and distance. NO EXPLICIT DETAILED PLANS! NO! NO! FORGET ABOUT YOUR TIME AND MOTION STUDIES! (Rule 1. Be spontaneously NICE, SWEET AND CARING [not careful!}Rule2. Bring your sense of humor! Rule 3, repeat 1&2.) Whatever would be the outcome the "least " you get is a new friend! Ain't that sweet and beautiful? Hmmm? ..now..move a little closer.. MMMm..yeah like that..

18. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

"EVERYONE, NO MATTER WHAT IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL TO SOMEBODY."

Sigh. I'm not so sure. Still looking. Still waiting.

19. Tireces

Tireces New Member

My ex girlfriend tried to seduce sex out of me before I even formally asked her out, which was kinda signal the relationship was going to go badly before it even began, and sure enough, it lasted a week. No, I didn't have sex with her. I have a will.

20. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

2wirin, what happens when you don't have a sense of humour?!