Scenarios....

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Melanie, Feb 24, 2002.

1. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

The dangerous one is generally the quiet, large one behind the leader.

2. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

Have to disagree with you on that one CKD. I think that the most dangerous one is the female one!!! :D

3. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Not sure I agree with that 100%, but then nothing is in life (except death, taxes, your toast landing butter side down).

Definately agree with that one ;)

Thanx

4. Jim

Jim New Member

THe most dangerous one is always the female (and I mean that in every sence of the words!)

Scen for ya:

You've fallen asleep on a train on the way home, the result of too many late night video games and awake to find a man crouched in front of you going through your bag. He's holding a knife in front of him jest near your groin but is looking down at your bag that he's going through with his spare hand. (I still have the scar on my leg from this one!)

Your responces? (let the games begin...)

5. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Grab the wrist holding the knife, stand and front-kick into the sternum simultaneously. If the front kick doesn't break his ribs then twist the arm into a lockout and follow with multiple swing kicks and upwards punches to head and chest until he falls over.

Actually I avoid taking the train for that type of reason, and don't do the whole sleeping on public transport thing, usually because I can't get to sleep while moving.

6. Silver_no2

Don't let him know that I have woken up. Let him take whatever he wants from my bag and then when he turns around and goes to walk off kick him in the small of the back and then beat him to a pulp for stealing off me and threatening me with a knife. No problems with hitting him from behind. The b*st*rd didn't seem to have a problem with robbing me while I slept!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2002
  7. Freeform

I agree with Silver, but I'd do it much better cause i am!

Thanx

8. Silver_no2

Can't really argue with FreeForm on that one. He is much more of an evil git than me....I think it's something to do with him being louder and more in your face/full on than me :D

"FreeForm - when it absolutely, definitely comes to being a sadistic, nasty, dirty b*st*rd....accept no substitute!!!" :D

9. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

ahem!

i would grab his wrist.....reach in to my bag, pull out my large wet cod i keep there and start to batter him to death with it.

Just as well i always wear a solid steel cod piece..cause trying to grab someones wrist when you've just woken up and theres a knife at your nads is a bit risky ...dontcha think...

just my humble opinion.

i'll go with dave on this...or better yet....colin.

(sorry dave)

10. fluffydoc

fluffydoc Carry On MAPper

He's in enough danger going through my bag as it is. If he doesn't get diseases from the yucky hankies he'll get scratched by the random pins, rulers, bits of paper etc. Besides, my money's in my pocket.

11. Silver_no2

I consider myself quite brave but I would not risk putting my hands in FluffyDoc's pocket. Brings me far too close to her super fast Wing Chun hands :D

Don't apologise GG, I know a vicious f*cker when I see one...and FreeForm fits the bill far better than I do....why can't everyone just get along.....man (said while peace sign being made) :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2002
  12. Freeform

Originally Posted by a deadman
    I am not, and I'll make you retract that statement next time I see you by battering the living **** out of you, you ****** piece ****, and then I'll ***** the ****, oops.